Top 10 16 Hp Plastic Submersible Utility Pump
We spent many hours on research to finding 1/6 hp plastic submersible utility pump, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 1/6 hp plastic submersible utility pump, you should not miss this article. 1/6 hp plastic submersible utility pump coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 1/6 hp plastic submersible utility pump by our suggestions
579 reviews analysed
1. Superior Pump 91330 Utility Pump, 1/3 Horse Power, Black
- Moves up to 2400 gallons per hour, max head 25 feet
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- 1-1/4-inch NPT discharge with 3/4-inch garden hose adapter
- Removable suction screen and handles up to 1/8-inch solids
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100 percent factory tested
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 91330, 1/3 HP thermoplastic submersible utility pump with 10 foot power cord and ¾-inch garden hose adapter, will move water up to 2400 gallons per hour. Equipped with suction screen to filter out large debris and handles up to 1/8-inch solids with ease. Base of the pump is designed to fit the hub of a standard 6-inch floor drain. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 1 year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Superior Pump is a family owned and operated Pump Company specializing in residential / light commercial duty pumps. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Superior Pump was founded in 1999 after spending years in the pump industry dating back to the 70’s, and with a plumbing background starting in St Paul Minnesota dating all the way back to 1885. Superior Pump adheres to our strong core family values, selling the absolute highest quality product possible. Known for building durable pumps, Superior Pump concentrates on quality throughout the engineering, manufacturing and testing processes. Quality products, strong warranties, excellent USA based customer service – Superior Pumps Built to Last!
2. Wayne VIP50 1/2 HP Thermoplastic Portable Electric Water Removal Pump
1/2 hp, submersible, non-clogging, vortex design utility pump, pumps up to 2500 gph at 0′, corrosion resistant reinforced thermoplastic housing, volute & impeller, bottom suction design filters debris & removes water down to 1/4 inch of surface, passes up to 1/2 inch solids, 1 1/4 inch nps high volume discharge with 3/4 inch Garden hose Adapter, easy access handle for portability. This product is assembled in the USA.Easy installation and easy handling.
The Wayne 1/2 HP 2,500 GPH submersible utility water pump can handle material up to 1/2-inch thick without getting clogged. It can pump out 2500 gallons per hour, with a bottom suction that takes out water to within an eighth of an inch of the surface. Glass reinforced thermoplastic for the housing, volute, and impeller prevents rust, the 3/4-inch adjustable discharge adapter easily connects to garden hoses, and an easy-access handle provides complete portability. Wayne backs its pump with a one-year limited warranty.
3. Everbilt SUP54-HD 1/6 HP Plastic Utility Pump
The Everbilt 1/6 HP Submersible Utility Pump designed is ideal for use in most areas where unwanted water gathers. It can be totally submersed in water. The pump can pump down to 3/8 in. from flat surfaces.
4. ECO-FLO Products SUP54 Manual Submersible Utility Pump, 1/6 HP, 1,680 GPH
- Designed for numerous residential uses including flooded basements, window wells, spas, cisterns, sumps, and flooding in low lying areas
- Continuous duty, efficient 115V psc (permanent split capacitor) motor for lower carbon footprint
- higher efficiency using less energy to operate
- Made of corrosion resistant thermoplastic for long life
- Download the User Manual under the Technical Specification section of this page for safety, installation, troubleshooting, and warranty information
- Click on the ECO-FLO Products link at the top of this page to see more pump options from ECO-FLO Products
1/6 hp manual submersible utility pump with 10′ power cord and oil cooled motor; requires monitoring to turn pump on/off; will drain from flat surfaces to 3/8″ and handles solids up to 1/8″ diameter; up to 1680 gph. Download the User Manual under the Technical Specification section of this page for safety, installation, troubleshooting, and warranty information. Utility pumps are used to transfer water from one source to another or to drain water from surfaces. These pumps are typically used for draining water from sinks or tubs with clogged drains, emptying pools or spas, draining excess water on flooded basement floors, etc. Utility pumps are either portable or submersible. Portable means they are designed to operate outside the water with a hose placed in the water. Submersible means they are designed to be submersed in water. Submersible pumps can be provided with no on/off switch, which means they are manually operated or have a ‘smart’ switch that will detect the absence of water and will therefore shut off the pump automatically. Since most utility pumps are made of plastic and rubber components, running them dry (running them without water circulating in them), will result in the pump overheating and melting the plastic and rubber components. As a result it is required that you physically monitor pumps provided without switches so you can unplug them when the task is complete. ECO-FLO Products exceed the competition in flow and head performance. Test laboratory and ISO 9000 facility account for quality built pumps that are all CSA approved. The ECO-FLO commitment is to produce pumps for the long term at the best value. Click on the ECO-FLO Products link at the top of this page to see more pump options from ECO-FLO Products.
From the Manufacturer
ECO-FLO Products exceed the competition in flow and head performance. Test laboratory and ISO 9000 facility account for quality built pumps that are all CSA approved. The ECO-FLO committment is to produce pumps for the long term at the best value.
5. Lanchez Q2007 1/6 HP Submersible Utility Pump Multi-Purpose Electric Water Transfer Pump with 25ft Power Cord for Clean Water
- 1/6 hp,17-feet maximum submersible depth and maximum flow rate is 1037 gallons per hour
- Bottom suction design with ability to remove water down to 3/16 inch of surface and pass up to 1/5 inch grains
- Lower noise, simple plug-in operation, emergy-efficient motor with thermal overload protection to prevent overheating
- 3/4 inch discharge with NPT 1 inch hose adapter
- Rugged and corrosion-resistant plastic construction for durability with 25-feet cable
- UL certificated with one-year limited warranty
- Package size: 11 x 8.5 x 7.3 inch
6. WAYNE RUP160 1/6 HP Oil Free Submersible Multi-Purpose Water Pump
- 1/6-horsepower submersible utility water pump with energy efficient motor
- Removes water within 3/8 inch of surface
- Pumps up to 3,000 gallons per hour
- 1-year limited warranty
- Designed To Perform In Applications Such As, Draining Flooded Basements, Emptying Water Filled Boats, And Removing Water From Sinks, Stock Tanks And Flat Roofs
- Designed for continuous duty operations
- 1-1/4 in. discharge with 3/4 in. garden hose adapter
This Wayne Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump drains flooded basements, empties water-filled boats and removes water from stock tanks and flat roofs with its 1/6 HP motor. Features thermal-overload protection to prevent burn out. Oil-less motor design for environmentally safe operation. Flow (GPH): 3,000, Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 17, Impeller Shaft: Impact resistant, Max. Total Head (ft.): 20, Volts: 120, Discharge Port (in.): 1 1/4, Power Cord (ft.): 9, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 7 1/4 x 5 3/4 x 10 3/4, HP: 1/6, Volute: Impact resistant
The Wayne 1/6 HP 2,000 GPH oilless submersible utility water pump pumps out up to 2000 gallons per hour with its energy efficient motor. It’s designed for use in continuous duty applications, including draining flooded basements, sinks, tubs, or stock tanks, or emptying water-filled boats. The impact and corrosion-resistant housing, volute, and impeller ensures durability, and the bottom suction can get water within 1/8-inch of the surface. A 3/4-inch adjustable discharge adapter connects to garden hoses, and the 1-1/4-inch discharge port provides high-volume performance. Wayne backs its pump with a one-year limited warranty.
7. Simer 11652 1/6 HP Submersible Utility Pump
8. Homdox 1.5 HP Stainless Steel Submersible Sump Pump Dirty Clean Water Pump w/ 15ft Cable and Float Switch (1.5HP)
- ➤ STAINLESS MOTOR BODY:Stainless steel motor is not easy to rust and thereby extends product life.Also,the stainless body is easy to clean and wipe.
- ➤ HIGHER BASE PLATE:The higher base plate assures the prevention of debris collection in the sump pit.Able to pump clean or dirty water, garden hose attachment allows for immediate use. Outlet can be adapted for larger hoses
- ➤ AUTOMATIC FLOAT SWITCH:The pump with a float switch allows for multiple applications as a standard submersible or automatic operation.When the water level rises above 11 inch,the pump will start working automatically under the control of float switch.When the water level is under 11 inch,you should hold up the float for pumping water.Notice:once the pump can not pump any water,you should put down the float switch or cut off the power immediately.If not, that will lead to the coil burned.
- ➤ 4356GPH AND 1.5HP:4356GPH (gallons per hour) pumping capacity quickly moves water away from locations. Pump includes a 15 foot long cord ,which allows the pump to be removed free.In addition,the cord is sealed specially in order to prevent electrical short circuits while under water.Quickly move large amounts of water with a heavy duty 1.5 HP Copper wound motor operating at 115V offers strong pumping capacity and long pump life.
- ➤ A necessity of every house,Never worry again that your dry basement will be effected on rainy days or any day that the underground water table rises. GREAT for flooded area, swimming pool, pond.
More Specification about Water Pump:
Material: Stainless Steel
Carton Size: 24 x 19 x 41cm/9.4 x 7.5 x 16.1inch
Rated Power: 1100W
Voltage: 115V ~ 60Hz
Max. Pump Capacity: 16500 L/h
Max. Delivery Height: 10m
Max. Submerging Depth: 8 m
Max. Grain/particle Size: 32mm
Discharge Outlet: 1”(25mm), 1.25”(32mm), 1.5”(38mm)
Plug Type: US Plug
Net Weight: 6.3KG
10m cable with plug.
High power,stainless steel material.
Large flow, especially suitable for garden irrigation, pool drainage and other oxygenation
Package Content: 1 x Water Pump
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
9. Little Giant 505025 1/6 HP Submersible Utility Pump, 5-MSP 115 Volt 1200 GPH
- UTILITY WATER PUMP: The Utility pump includes 1″ NPT Discharge outlet and garden hose adapter. Maximum Capacity is 1,200 gallon per hour.
- SUBMERSIBLE PUMP: Typical applications for Little Giant 5-MSP Pump include commercial, industrial, and home uses where liquid must be transferred or recirculated. This pump is for submersible use only.
- LITTLE GIANT PUMP: Little Giant utility pumps provide efficient, trouble-free service for light commercial or residential applications where water removal or transfer is required.
- AUTOMATIC UTILITY PUMP: It is Epoxy coated die-cast aluminium housing and has 1/6 HP oil-filled shaded pole motor with overload protection.
- SUBMERSIBLE UTILITY WATER PUMP: It has Removable inlet screen for easy cleaning and removes water down to 1/8″, is 1/6 HP Permanently Lubricated.
Specification: Capacity: 1200 gph @ 1 Ft (4542 lph @ 0.3 m) Shut Off: 26.3 Ft (8 m) Liquid Temperature: 120 F (49 C) Discharge: 1 Inch FNPT (25.4 mm) Impeller: Nylon Electrical: 115 V, 60 Hz Little Giant utility pumps provide efficient, trouble-free service for light commercial or residential applications where water removal or transfer is required. Typical applications for Little Giant 5-MSP Pump include commercial, industrial, and home uses where liquid must be transferred or recirculated. This pump is for submersible use only. It has Removable inlet screen for easy cleaning and removes water down to 1/8″, is 1/6 HP Permanently Lubricated.
10. BURCAM 300506S 1/6 HP Automatic Dewatering Utility Pump, Black
- Designed for a portable application and a maximum lift of 15 feet for domestic use, homes and cottages
- Automatic operation will shut off when water surface is emptied to prevent motor from running out of water
- Bottom suction to 1/8” depth.
- Great for emptying water without the need of supervision.
- Recommended for emptying water in window wells, flooded basements, pool covers and much more
- The thermoplastic body is corrosion-resistant
- The pump discharge is garden hose compatible for easy hook up
- The switch activates the pump at approximately 1-3/4 inches of water and continues to power the pump for approximately 1 minute after reaching its shut off level to allow the pump to drain the maximum amount of water
- The electronic switch monitors the water levels while pumping so that you can simultaneously do other things
- designed for use in residential applications for water transfer. It is ideal for draining basements, spas, small pools, flat roofs, and window wells
The BURCAM 300506S automatic submersible utility pump is designed for use in residential applications for water transfer. It is ideal for draining basements, spas, small pools, flat roofs, and window wells. The electronic switch monitors the water levels while pumping so that you can simultaneously do other things. The switch activates the pump at approximately 1-3/4 inches of water and continues to power the pump for approximately 1 minute after reaching its shut off level to allow the pump to drain the maximum amount of water possible (down to 1/8” depending on the surface area to be drained). The thermoplastic body is corrosion-resistant and the 1/6HP, 115V, 60 Hz motor includes automatic thermal and overload protection. The pump discharge is garden hose compatible for easy hook up. The maximum head is 15 feet and the capacity is up to 740 US GPH.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 16 Hp Plastic Submersible Utility Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!