Best acer aspire e1s1 Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about acer aspire e1s1 is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a acer aspire e1s1 for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of acer aspire e1s1. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If acer aspire e1s1 is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in acer aspire e1s1 has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for acer aspire e1s1. Here we bring out the best in the acer aspire e1s1 which you can safely buy in 2020.
609 reviews analysed
1. Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet
- Powerful and portable, the Aspire 3 laptop delivers on every aspect of everyday computing. Featuring the new 10th Gen InteI Core i5 processor, the Aspire 3 opens more possibilities than ever before—via performance, connectivity and entertainment. The Aspire 3 is the perfect laptop for every need. It packs a beautiful 15.6″ Full HD screen, solid performance and the Dual-Band WiFi into an attractive design that’s easy to place in a backpack and take to class.
- Intel UHD Graphics
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer ComfyViewTM LED-backlit Display
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Quad Core Processor 1.0GHz up to 3.6GHz)
- 256GB NVMe SSD
- No SD or micro SD slots
- No Optical Drive.
- standard non-backlit keyboard with a 10-key number pad. 2x Stereo speakers. 1xNetwork (RJ-45)
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, expandable to 12GB
- IEEE 802.11ac, 1xGigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.2, 2xUSB2.0, 1xUSB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1xHDMI, 1xheadphone jack
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit . 2-cell Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery up to 8 hrs. Size: 14.3×9.7×0.78 inches. Color: Steel Gray
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Aspire E1s1, Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet would be the Best Acer Aspire E1s1 for Money.
2. Acer A114 32 C1ya Celeron Personal Windows
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer A114 32 C1ya Celeron Personal Windows is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer A114 32 C1ya Celeron Personal Windows comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Aspire E1s1 and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Aspire E1s1 then don’t look beyond Acer A114 32 C1ya Celeron Personal Windows. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Aspire E1s1 in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 easily gets the award of Best Acer Aspire E1s1 Under 100$.
4. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
5. Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb
- 12GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 1TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4 GB GDDR5 for superior gaming performance and multitasking
- Quad-Core 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8300H 2. 3GHz Processor (8M Cache, up to 4. 0 GHz), Backlit Keyboard
- 802. 11ac WiFi, Bluetooth, 1 x HDMI, 2 x USB 2. 0 (Type-A), 1 x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1 Type-A), 1 x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1 Type-C), 1 x RJ-45, No optical Drive
- 15. 6-inch Widescreen Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080) ComfyView Display, Stereo speakers with Acer TrueHarmony Plus technology, Dialogue Enhancer, Volume Maximizer, Bass Enhancer, Surround Virtualizer
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Operating System, 4-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 5. 5 Hrs Battery Life, Color: Shale Black
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Display: 15. 6-inch Widescreen Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080) ComfyView Display Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4 GB GDDR5 Audio: Acer TrueHarmony Plus technology, Dialogue Enhancer, Volume Maximizer, Bass Enhancer, Surround Virtualizer Keyboard: Backlit keyboard Processor: Quad-Core 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8300H 2. 3GHz (8M Cache, up to 4. 0 GHz) Memory: 12GB DDR4 SDRAM Storage: 1TB 7200RPM HDD Optical Drive: None Media Drive: Multi-Format Digital card reader Ports: 1 x HDMI, 2 x USB 2. 0 (Type-A), 1 x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1 Type-A), 1 x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1 Type-C), 1 x RJ-45 Wireless: 802. 11ac WiFi Bluetooth: Yes Battery: 4-cell Lithium-ion 3220 milliampere up to 5. 5 Hours Weight: 5. 95 lbs Dimension: 15. 4 inches x 10. 5 inches x 1. 1 inches Color: Shale Black
6. Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology
Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Nitro 5 Gaming AN515 15.6-Inch FHD(1920X1080) IPS Laptop PC, 8Th Gen Intel I5-8300H (Up To 4.0Ghz), NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 4GB GDDR5, 12GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Backlit Keyboard, Bluetooth, Windows 10 which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Aspire E1s1 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Aspire E1s1 and it could be any of the high value Acer Aspire E1s1, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology. Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology will have more than 50% of all its features.
- Beautiful image quality, great for gaming and flight simulation.
- Awesome monitor with amazing picture quality and color.
- The picture quality is great, a 144hz refresh rate with the hdmi is a great change from my last monitor which was 60hz.
- The overall product is good the picture quality is solid.
- G-sync is only supported via a displayport cable at the moment.
- Although i do wish i new how big 24’ was because it is a bit smaller than my liking but it was perfect for my setup and the pac… Read More
- I’m enjoying it more then playing on my 55in 4k tv.
- Now this is my first 144hz gaming monitor and my previous display was a 75hz 1080p one.
- Compared to the same priced pixio px276 that my wifes pc use’s, this monitor is way better in color accuracy, and depth of colo… Read More
- Perfect monitor for gaming perfect color perfect speed
- Bought this for my Boyfriends Birthday and and he loves it. He said he would recommend it.
7. Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz – Using Display port or HDMI port.Brightness:250 nit
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x audio-in & 1 x audio-out (VGA & audio cable included)
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Zero frame Design | ergo stand: ergonomically-designed stand | VESA mounting compliant (100 millimeters x 100 millimeters)
Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology is another one which falls under Acer Aspire E1s1 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Aspire E1s1 and that is what has revived them. Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology is amazing features.
8. Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit TN Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (Up to 3.4GHz) | 4GB DDR4 On-Board Memory | 128GB NVMe SSD
- With Windows 10 in S mode, you’ll experience fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done.
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Aspire E1s1 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Aspire E1s1 to any other Acer Aspire E1s1 is least.
9. Acer Business 10 Hours Microsoft Accessories
- 【Intel Celeron N4020】Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor (4MB Cache, Up to 2.8GHz). 4GB DDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC. Give you the power to surf, stream, and do so much more. Edit photos and videos faster than ever, and move between programs and Windows quickly.
- If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there. Lightweight and stylish, the Aspire 1 features a 15.6” Full HD screen and 802.11ac WiFi 5 for fast connectivity and reliability that you can count on wherever you venture.
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store, you’ll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won’t be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There’s no charge to switch out of S mode.
- 【15.6″ FHD Widescreen LED】15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit TN Display. Intel UHD Graphics 600. 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2.0 ports, 1 – HDMI port, 1 – Ethernet (RJ-45) Port & 1 – Combo headphone / microphone-in jack.
- 【up to 10-hours of battery life, GM bundles】up to 10 hours battery life. Microsoft 365 Personal Subscription (activation code included). Ghost Manta Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
How to switch s mode to windows 10
On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.
In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.)
On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you’ll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.
Intel Celeron N4020 (4MB Cache, up to 2.8GHz)
15.6-inch FHD 1920 x 1080 LCD Display
4GB DDR4 SDRAM
1920 x 1080
Intel UHD 600 Graphics
Windows 10 Home in S mode
Dimensions L x W x H (inches):
14.31 x 9.86 x 0.78
2 x USB 2.0,
1 x USB 3.1 Type-A,
1 x HDMI,
1 x Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack,
1 x RJ-45
10. Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth
- RAM is upgraded to 8GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life,Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W + Laser USB External Cable
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support,802.11ac Wi-Fi
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores ), 3-cell lithium-ion, up to 6 hours battery life mixed-use
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 128GB SSD plus 500GB HDD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- Backlit Keyboard
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Aspire E1s1 yet, then Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Aspire E1s1 Under 100$ and Acer Aspire E1s1 comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Aspire E1s1 Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.