919 reviews analysed
1. BlackVue DR590 Full HD Dashcam Sony Starvis Image Sensor (2 Channel 16GB)
- DUAL FULL HD DASHCAM, FULL HD 1080P FRONT AND REAR @30FPS
- BUILT-IN IMPACT & MOTION DETECTION, ENABLES MULTIPLE RECORDING MODES
- BLACKVUE VIEWER (WINDOWS/MAC), EASILY MANAGE YOUR VIDEO FILES
- LOOP RECORDING AND FORMAT-FREE TECHNOLOGY, LESS FORMATTING AND SMOOTHER RECORDING
- MIC ON/OFF AND FORMAT BUTTON
Simple Dual Full HD Dashcam
Outstanding Dual Full HD quality in a small form factor, featuring Sony’s STARVIS image sensor in the front camera for better clarity in low light.
The DR590-2CH is a dual-channel dashcam that records both front and back or interior of your vehicle in Full HD 1080p.
The DR590-2CH protects your car without getting in the way—hidden behind your rearview mirror.
2. BlackVue DR590 Full HD Dashcam Sony Starvis Image Sensor (32GB)
FULL HD 1080P @60FPS The DR590-1CH records Full HD 1080p videos of your drives at 60 frames per second, in a 139-degree wide view angle. With the Sony STARVIS imaging sensor, you get awesome image clarity day and night. STARVIS is a trademark of Sony Corporation. BUILT-IN IMPACT & MOTION DETECTION ENABLES MULTIPLE RECORDING MODES While driving, your BlackVue detects impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements*. Videos files are marked accordingly so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS. (*) For Parking Mode recording, an external battery pack (Power Magic Battery Pack) or a hardwiring kit (Power Magic Pro) is required. BLACKVUE VIEWER (WINDOWS/MAC) EASILY MANAGE YOUR VIDEO FILES The BlackVue Viewer is free to download and use. It lets you easily change your BlackVue configuration settings. Displays videos chronologically and by type (Normal/Event/Parking) to quickly identify and archive important footage. HIGH FRAME RATE FOR EXTRA FLUIDITY THE ADVANTAGE OF 60FPS VIDEO CAPTURE The DR590-1CH records extra fluid videos at 60 frames per second, keeping all details sharp even in fast action. With 60fps, motion blur is much reduced compared to 30fps. That means your BlackVue can better capture details–like license plates–even in fast-moving objects. LOOP RECORDING AND ADAPTIVE FORMAT-FREE TECHNOLOGY LESS FORMATTING AND SMOOTHER RECORDING Loop Recording: the DR590-1CH records over the oldest video files first when the microSD card is full, in a seamless loop. Adaptive Format-Free Technology: your BlackVue saves and organizes files on the microSD card in a highly efficient way. It reduces the need for formatting the card and prevents file corruption even after multiple write cycles.
3. Roav by Anker Dash Cam C2 Pro with FHD 1080p, Sony Starvis Sensor, 4-Lane Wide-Angle Lens, GPS Logging, Built-in Wi-Fi, Dedicated App, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Night Mode, and 32GB microSD Card
- Total Night-Vision: A cutting-edge Sony Starvis sensor and NightHawk technology deliver superior performance to clearly capture speeding license plates—day or night.
- Rich, Clear Video: An advanced chipset, 5 lens elements, and Wide Dynamic Range image balancing combine to record every drive in crisp 1080p. Use the dedicated Roav app to manage and download your recorded videos.
- See the Whole Road: Equipped with an f2.0 wide-angle aperture lens to simultaneously view 4 lanes of traffic.
- Extreme Temperature Resistance: Designed with a steel frame to disperse heat away from internal circuits. When plugged in: Operates in -4℉-158℉. Using battery power (for the parking monitor): Operates in 32℉-158℉.
- What You Get: Roav DashCam C2 Pro, 32GB Samsung microSD Card, Trim Removal Tool, Suction Mount, User Manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement warranty, and friendly customer service.
DashCam C2 Pro
Capture the Unexpected
From Roav—Making the smart driving experience accessible to all
A collection of connected in-car devices that enhances your driving experience
Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation
A cutting-edge Sony Starvis sensor and NightHawk technology provide incredible nighttime definition. Record speeding license plates up to 30 feet away in low-light conditions.
Rich, Clear Video
Capture every drive in remarkably crisp 1080p high-definition with an advanced chipset, 5 lens elements, and Wide Dynamic Range image balancing.
An f2.0 wide-angle aperture lens captures 4 lanes of traffic at once. See the whole road, not just the car in front of you.
Extreme Temperature Resistance
A steel frame disperses heat away from internal circuits for reliable performance in nearly any climate. DashCam C2 Pro operates in temps ranging from -4℉ to 158℉ when plugged in or from 32℉ to 158℉ on battery power.
We have total confidence in our products and back them with a 12-month warranty. We will replace any defective product within 12 months of purchase, so use your Roav product without any worries.
4. AKASO Trace 1 Pro Dual Lens Car Dash Camera, 2K Dash Cam WiFi with Phone App External GPS Front and Inside Lens with Sony STARVIS Dual Record 1080p30 340° Coverage Included 32GB Card Fatigue Reminder
- [Front & Inside 1080P FHD View]: The dash cam is designed to simultaneously captures both 170° field of view of front 4 traffic lanes and inside cabin in crisp 1080P videos
- [Captures Details Clearly Day & Night]: The dash cam uses superior lens modules with F/1.8 large aperture, dual SONY IMX307 STARVIS sensors, AKASO WDR technology and built-in 4 IR lights to provide better image quality with enhanced details even in low-light condition
- [Easy to Track Your Journey]: With included GPS module, this dash cam is to record the route, speed, and location coordinate. It is easy to review with free AKASO Car App on your phone
- [24-Hour Front & Inside Parking Monitor]: The dash cam can be activated to record two 30S footages of front and inside view and lock the files as evidence, in the case that a thief breaks into the car or a hit-and-run happens. No extra hardwire kit required
- [Reliable Car Recorder]: The dash cam also features in Auto On/Off, 128GB microSD Card Supported (32GB microSD card included), Loop Recording, Auto Incident Detection (G-Sensor)
5. Uber Dual 1080P FHD Built-in GPS Wi-Fi Dash Cam, Front and Inside Car Camera Recorder with Infrared Night Vision, Sony Sensor, Supercapacitor, 4 IR LEDs，G-Sensor, Parking Mode, Loop Recording, WDR
- 【FHD 1080P DUAL DASH CAM】The dual car camera features capturing what is happening in front of the car and inside the cabin in crystal-clear details simultaneously at [email protected] F1.8 large aperture with 170°wide angle covers field of view up to 6 lanes with limited blind spots. The car camera recorder shoots in high definition videos/images and provides powerful evidence in case of an accident.
- 【INFRARED NIGHT VISION & SONY SENSOR】The car recorder is based on dual Sony IMX323 sensor and Novatek NT96663 processor. Combined with F1.8 aperture offering a significant increase in light throughput and WDR technology, it provides an excellent license plate and road signs readability. The interior camera surrounded by 4 infrared LED lights performs remarkably well in poor lighting conditions.
- 【DISCREET DESIGN & POWERFULL FUNCTIONS】The dashboard camera itself is a stealthy tube shape, made out of solid weighty plastic. Ideally it can be mounted behind the rear view mirror. This cam has powerfull functions : Parking mode provides your car 24-hour protection. G-sensor
- Seamless loop recording
- Motion Detection
- Larger capacity of up to 128 GB supported. (NOT included).
- 【BUILT-IN GPS TRACKING & WI-FI CONNECTION】The built-in GPS module enables the dash cam to precisely pinpoint the vehicle’s location and routes on the map. The data can be viewed via the dedicated app “Ficam” on your IOS or Android device(APP download link for Android users:https://url.cn/5V2RE0F). Connecting to your mobile devices through built-in Wi-Fi, it is intuitive to change settings and easy to control the cam, view, download and share the videos without the traffic.
- 【RELIABLE & PERSONALIZED FEATURES】The car dvr is equipped with supercapacitor so it can withstand high temperatures. Compared with lithium-ion battery, the use of supercapacitor for power supply has significant advantages in terms of long-term reliability. Furthermore, you can set your car license plate and it will be printed on video as watermarking. Fatigue driving alert will remind you to get rest on time for safe driving.
6. PAPAGO GSS78016G DUAL DASH CAM
- DUAL FRONT AND REAR DASH CAMERAS RECORD FULL H1080P VIDEO with front 150 Degree and rear 180 degree wide angle, rear camera is IPX7 waterproof
- EXCLUSIVE 2-WAY INSTALLATION: Package comes with cables that allow Front & Rear or Front & Cabin Installation
- DASH CAM HAS 3 RECORDING MODES TO CHOOSE FROM: Automatic Recording (Loop recording), Monitor Mode (1 picture per second to save storage space), and Motion Detection(motion-activated recording).
- Pre-installed with driver assist features including: Stop Sign Recognition, Stop and Go, Driver Fatigue Alarm, and Light Reminder
- Dash Cam supports microSD cards up to 128GB which allows approximately 8 hours recording time before it loops over old videos at 1080p30 setting. Package comes with 16GB card
In need of a great dash camera that can record clearly in low light? The new GoSafe S780 is perfect for you. With its revolutionary SONY Starvis sensor, the S780 is capable of delivering some of the best performance in low-light situations. It’s also a dual-channel system capable of recording both front and back at the same time. The rear camera is IPX7 waterproof certified and features the SONY Exmor sensor. Like most Papago dash cams, the GoSafe S810 has multiple recording modes, including Loop Recording, Motion Detection, and Monitor Mode. The S780 is also capable of supporting up to a 128 GB MicroSD card for extended recording time. The S780 has you covered no matter the time of day.
7. Vantrue N1 Pro Mini Dash Cam Full HD 1920x1080P Car Dash Camera 1.5" 160° DashCam w/Sony Night Vision Sensor, 24 Hour Parking Mode, Motion Sensor, Collision Detection, Support 256GB Max, Optional GPS
- 【FHD 1080P Mini Dash Camera with Super Night Vision】With mini and compact design (Size: 2.5×1.95×1.5in), the dashcam takes up tiny space in your car, which won’t obstruct your vision while driving. Recording HD 1920X1080P/30 fps video with advanced Sony Sensor IMX323, 160° wide-angle F1.8 six layers glass lens clearly capture the license plates as well as road signs during the day and night. Perfect mini car cam for cars provides the most important evidence for car accidents and insurance claim.
- 【24H Parking Monitor & Collision Detection】Motion activated parking mode makes the car dash camera to automatically record when it detects motion in front of your car. Please hardwire the samll dash camaera (Hardwire Kit Asin: B07G9WTWB9） or connect it to an external battery pack when the car is off and parked. Even if no power supply and the dash camera turns off, it will turn on and end recording after 20s once it detects crash in front, and lock the videos.
- 【Seamless Loop Recording & G-sensor】When the storage limit is reached on the memory card, new recordings will automatically overwrite oldest recordings. Triggered by G-sensor, it can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwrote even in loop recording. Support up to 256GB cards, recommend Samsung Pro Endurance card.
- 【Heat- Resistant & Optional GPS Function】Made of the PC and ABS materials, the working temperature is from -4℉ to 158℉ (-20℃ to 70℃). With high heat resistance and NT96658 superior chipset, the cam has longer lifetime and stable performance. Optional GPS for you to track the driving route, location and speed with KM/H or MP/H. To use GPS function, please buy an extra N1 Pro GPS mount, ASIN: B07CPSBXWL
- 【Time lapse & 18-Month Warranty】The car camera will keep taking photos at the set time interval and then auto edit them together to a video clip once time lapse enabled, thus reducing the size of the video file. Built-in Mic provide excellent audio recording even in noisy environment. You can also turn it off. We offer 18 Months Warranty and 100% Satisfied Service. To cover any issues and professional team support, all emails will be replied within 24 hours.
8. Anker Roav DashCam Duo, Dual FHD 1080p Dash Cam, Front and Interior Wide Angle Cameras, For Uber and Lyft, LCD Screen, IR Night Vision, Dual Sony Sensors, GPS, Motion Detection, and Parking Mode
- All-Around Coverage: Front- and interior-facing wide-angle cameras simultaneously capture the road ahead and your vehicle’s interior in crisp 1080p Full HD.
- Enhanced Night Vision: Dual 323 Sony sensors with world-class F 1. 8 lenses and Nighthawk Vision technology deliver razor-sharp night-time clarity.
- Track Your Journey: Built-in GPS automatically records your driving route, location, and speed, ensuring you have all the information for every journey you take.
- 24/7 Recording: DashCam Duo’s parking mode keeps an eye on your vehicle 24 hours a day. If sudden movement is detected, the built-in gravity sensor activates the camera to record the situation. Note: Use of this function requires a hardwire kit.
- What’s in the Box: Roav DashCam Duo, 2-port car charger, 3. 5 mm power cable, 2-piece 3M mount, trim removal tool, user manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement , and friendly customer service.
Capture The Unexpected
From Roav — Making the smart driving experience accessible to all.
A collection of connected devices that enhances your driving experience.
Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation.
Dual wide-angle cameras capture up to 4 lanes of traffic as well as your car’s interior. Ideal for Uber, Lyft, and taxi drivers.
Whether it’s day or night, advanced dual Sony sensors with NightHawk technology capture every detail in crisp FHD 1080p.
DashCam Duo’s built-in GPS module automatically tracks your vehicle’s location, driving route, and speed every time you hit the road.
DashCam Duo watches over your vehicle while you’re away, automatically activating the cameras if sudden movements are detected. Note: A hardwire kit (Not Included) is required to provide a constant power supply. Once enabled, Parking Mode will activate 5 minutes after the car has stopped.
By exchanging lithium-ion batteries for a supercapacitor, DashCam Duo boasts a longer operational lifespan, reduced risk of overheating, and the ability to resist temperature extremes of -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C).
What’s In The Box
Roav DashCam Duo, 2-port car charger, 3.5 mm power cable, 2-piece 3M mount, trim removal tool, user manual, Happy Card (microSD card is NOT included).
We have total confidence in our products, and will replace any defective product within 12 months of purchase.
Note: A Class 10, 32GB microSD / TF card (not included) is required. Lower-class cards may damage the product. A 64GB / 128GB card should be formatted in the dashcam before using.
9. VIOFO A119 V3 2560 x 1600P Quad HD+ Dash Camera with GPS Logger 2020 Edition
- QUAD HD+ RECORDING: Featuring an entirely new chipset design & Sony sensor to support Quad HD+ recording in 2560 x 1600P / 2560 x 1440P at 30fps to create high quality, vivid and detailed images in various lighting environments.
- SONY 5MP STARVIS SENSOR: Experience the new Sony Starvis 5MP technology with detailed, brighter and crystal-clear images captured in day-or-night time lighting for super clear and consistent night vision.
- MOTION & COLLISION DETECTION: Using the camera’s G-Sensor and State-of-the-Art motion detection technology, video footage is now intelligently captured in parking mode when moving objects and/or impacts are detected while the vehicle is parked. Files are flagged as important and protected onto the SD card for review.
- PRE & POST BUFFERED RECORDING: Capture the whole story of the events leading up to and after events or collisions with intelligent recording technology that automatically saves footage both 15-seconds before and 30-seconds after a detected collision and/or event.
- TRUE PARKING MODE: Forget the old and conventional style of parking mode ‘frame-by-frame’ recording. This camera’s video segments are captured in full-continuous clips while the vehicle is parked, rather than strung together ‘frame-by-frame’.
10. THINKWARE U1000 Dual Dash Cam 4K UHD 3840X2160 Front Cam, 2K 2560X1440 Rear Cam, 150° Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with G-Sensor, w/Sony Sensor, Parking Mode, WiFi, GPS, Cloud Enabled
- 【4K UHD 30FPS or 2K QHD 60FPS】Capture sharp detailed footage in 4K native UHD or switch to 2K QHD at 60fps to make license plate reading a breeze with the new and improved 8 42MP Sony STARVIS image sensor
- 【150-degree Viewing Angle】Uncompromised video coverage with the 150-degree viewing angle so you never miss a moment
- 【Super Night Vision】Reduces noise and enhances image quality in low-light conditions
- 【Anti-file Corruption Technology】Improves the reliability of your Think ware memory card by minimizing the risk of loss footage due to bad blocks and data corruption
- 【1 year manufacturer quality assurance】1 year quality assurance is only valid when purchased from an authorized re-seller
- 【Thinkware Cloud 2 0*】Thinkware Cloud features include Remote Live View Geo Fencing Parking Impact Notifications Locate Vehicle and Driving Impact Notifications *Hotspot connection is required
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dash Cam With Sony Starvis Sensor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!