762 reviews analysed
1. 3387134 High-Limit Thermostat 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse 3977393 Thermal Cut-off Switch 3977767 Cycling Thermostat by Sumnew Tech Replacement For Whirlpool & Kenmore Clothes Dryers
- 【Professional Problem Solving】– Don’t worry, find your replaces part number, we can solve the dryer failure。 3387134 replaces number. :306910, 3387135, 3387139, WP3387134VP · 3392519 replaces number: 3388651694 511800-05, WP3392519VP replaces part numbers:3399693,WP3977767VP, AP3131941, 898078 3977393 replaces number： NP279816、3399848, PS334299, AP3094244, WP3977393 EAP334299, 400-218716 3977767 replaces number：NP279816,3399848,PS334299,AP3094244,WP3977393 EAP334299,400 – 218716
- 【Extensive Coverage】 –We can compatible with most quality brands ( Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Maytag, Estate, Inglis, KitchenAid, Crosley, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef Clothes Dryers).
- 【Installation Instructions】 –A thermal fuse is a disposable item that must be replaced with a new one when it is blown once The thermostat can be changed in the following cases: no heat or insufficient heat
- it takes too long to dry
- it is turned off too quickly
- it does not start
- it is too hot
- the timer does not advance.If you like DIY, it can bring you fun, and it is quite easy to replace the hot fuse.If you do not replace your own, your local appliance repair shop can do it for you!
- 【High Quality】 — We are a professional accessories manufacturers, our products meet OEM standards, the use of high-quality materials manufacturing, replacement parts after a number of process inspection, quality assurance
- 【Refund Guarantee】 — Do not spend hundreds of dollars to replace the dryer, high-quality accessories save you time and money,any reason you are not completely satisfied, you can ask for replacement or full refund, there is no problem。Dear friends, use your brain and hands to make your machine work！
· Brand：Sumnew Tech
· Condition：100% New
· Package list:
1PC 3977767 Dryer Thermostat
1PC 3387134 Dryer Thermostat
1PC 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse
1PC 3977393 Dryer Thermal Fuse
· 3387134 High limit thermostat — when the cycle thermostat temperature failure, the temperature can not be adjusted, when the temperature reaches 155 degrees Celsius, the high limit thermostat will cut off the current.
· 3392519 The dryer thermal fuse USES the dryer as a safety mechanism that prevents current from flowing to the motor circuit when the dryer overheats.The hot fuse is disposable and cannot be reused. When your dry thermal fuse helps you solve the high temperature risk, please replace it in time。 We recommend that you check the vent before replacing it. Clogged dryer vent can cause fuse damage
· 3977393 Tthermal cut-off switch safety assembly is 309F, Compatible if your existing fuse is 325F.
· 3977767 Cycling Thermostat-· It acts as as safety mechanism that keeps the dryer from overheating. Once the dryer temperature reaches 221 degrees Farenheit, this piece will shut down power to the heating element until it drops by 80 degrees Farenheit.
· If you are unsure our replacement part will fit your appliance model, you can ask us in Customer questions & answers section。 At the same time, we suggest that you can disassemble the machine and check the model before purchasing accessories. Wish you a happy life.
2. 3387134 & 3392519 Combo Pack Kit Dryer Cycling Thermostat & Thermal Fuse, Replacement part for Whirlpool Kenmore Maytag. Replaces 306910, 3387134, 338713 & 3388651, 3392519, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP
- Combo Package includes 1 PC 3387134 Dryer Cycling Thermostat, 1 PC 3392519 Thermal Fuse
- Fits Brand: Fit for most of dryers (Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Admiral, Estate, Crosley, Inglis, Maytag,Roper, Amana, Magic Chef)
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from high quality material for long lasting.
- GUARANTEE: Discount Parts Direct is a US based company, from molding, stamping to assembly, inspection of each process has strict quality requirements and hand check. We offer customer 100% Money Back Guarantee. We appreciate your business.
- Local wholesale: We located in Houston,Texas, welcome local retailer, repair store be our partner to serve our neighborhood.
1 PC 3387134 Dryer Cycling Thermostat
1 PC 3392519 Thermal Fuse
Replaces the following part numbers:
3387134 Replaces:306910, 3387134, 3387135, 3387139, WP3387134VP.
3392519 Replaces:3388651, 3392519, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP.
Works for brands:
Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Admiral, Estate, Crosley, Inglis, Maytag,Roper, Amana, Magic Chef
Fixes problem with:
No heat or not enough heat.
Takes too long to dry
Shuts off too soon
Will not start
Timer will not advance
If you are not sure if part is correct, ask us in Customer questions & answers section or contact us by visiting the Discount Parts Direct storefront.
We are a small local company from Houston, Texas offer discount parts for retail and wholesale. If you need to purchase parts for business , please contact us for lower rates.
3. 3387134 Dryer Thermostat 3977767 Cycling Thermostat 3977393 Thermal Fuse 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse Kit Replaces 3399693, WP3977767VP, PS345113, WP3977393, AP6008325, 3391693, PS345113
- ❤SUPERIOR QUALITY: Replacement parts are made of high quality materials, and the quality is guaranteed after many technological tests. Please feel free to use! Fit for most top name brand (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, KitchenAid, Roper, Crosley, Estate, Amana, Inglis, Admiral, Magic Chef, Jenn-Air).
- ❤FIXES SYMPTOMS: It’s too hot, not enough heat, will not start, no heat, it takes too long to dry, the timer isn’t ahead, it’s turned off too fast. A thermal fuse is a disposable item that must be replaced with a new one when it is blown once.
- ❤REPLACEABLE MODEL: ●3387134 dryer thermostat replaces 306910, 3387135, 3387139, WP3387134VP, AP3131939, PS344510, ET187
- ●3977767 cycling thermostat replaces 3399693, WP3977767VP, AP3131941, 898078
- ●3977393 dryer thermal fuse replaces 3977393, AP3094244,279816VP, 2651, 3399848, AH334299, PS334299, EA334299
- ●3392519 thermal fuse replaces 3388651, 3392519, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP.
- ❤4PCS INCLUDE: 1×3387134 high-limit thermostat
- 1×3977767 cycling thermostat
- 1×3977393 dryer thermal cut-off switch
- 1×3392519 dryer thermal fuse. It’s more cost-effective to buy 4 pieces together.
- ❤SATISFACTION OR REFUND: Either you are satisfied or we give you a full refund. We are committed to serving every customer well, trustworthy!
4. 3387134 High-Limit Thermostat 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse 3977767 Dryer Thermostat 3977393 Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool Kenmore Maytag KitchenAid Dryer Replaces Parts Replaces Parts 3399693 WP3977767VP
- PACKAGE INCLUDE —-1 PC 3977767 dryer thermostat, 1 PC 3387134 dryer thermostat, 1 PC 3392519 dryer thermal fuse, 1 PC 3977393 thermal fuse.
- HIGH QUALITY —-The dryer replacement kit is made of upgraded premium metal, stainless steel and plastic, each of which has been inspected and tested by the manufacturer to match and/or exceed the specifications of the OEM product for long-term use.
- APPLY SCOPE WIDE —-Especially compatible with Samsung, Sears, Kenmore, Kitchen-aid and Roper models dryer.
- REPLACES NUMBER —-*3387134* replaces number. :306910, 3387135, 3387139, WP3387134VP *3392519* replaces number: 3388651694 511800-05, WP3392519VP* 3977398* replaces part numbers:3399693,WP3977767VP, AP3131941, 898078 *3977393* replaces number： NP279816、3399848, PS334299, AP3094244, WP3977393 EAP334299, 400-218716 *3977767* replaces number NP279816,3399848,PS334299,AP3094244,WP3977393 EAP334299,400 – 218716
- GUARANTEE —-Don’t spend hundreds of dollars replacing your dryer when all you need is a kit of replacement parts. Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dryer.100% money back guarantee!For whatever reason, you are not satisfied, you can request a replacement or a full refund, do not ask any questions. Happy customers give 4 sets of high evaluation, your purchase is not risky. The Monkemon team always offers a one-year warranty.
5. 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse Replacement for Whirlpool Kenmore Maytag 3388651,3392519,694511,80005,WP3392519VP(2 Pcs)
- ✅ Package Includes: 2*WP3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse.
- ✅ Features: WP3392519 dryer thermal fuse is also known as a safety thermostat or thermal cut-off. The characteristic of a thermal fuse is that it fuses when the temperature reaches its nominal value, thus protecting the device from ignition due to excessive temperature.
- ✅ When your dryer won’t start or heat at all, check if the thermal fuse (usually mounted on the blower fan housing) trips or blows.
- ✅ Multi-Model Compatibility: Works with the majority of brand dryers: Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Roper, replacement part for 3392519, wp3392519, 3388651, 694511, 80005.
- ✅ Perfect Shopping Experience: For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
Disposable Product: The temperature fuse is a one-off product, and the fuse cannot be recovered even if the ambient temperature drops after work.
Package includes: WP3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse- 2pcs
Replacement for: 3388651,G4AP0500, 3392519, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP, WP3392519, 21900, 214500, 39800
Won’t work at all
Thermal fuse G4AP0500 TF091C fits for Whirlpool CE2100XMW1,CE2500XMW1,CE2950XSN3,CE2950XSW0,CE2950XSW1,CE2950XSW2,CE2950XSW3,CE2950XYG1,CE2950XYG2,CE2950XYG3,CE2950XYN0,CE2950XYN1,CE2950XYN3,CE2950XYW0,CE2950XYW1,CE2950XYW2,CE2950XYW3,CEE2760KQ2,CEE2790KQ2,CG2101XMW1,CG2951XSW0,CG2951XSW1,CG2951XSW2,CG2951XSW3,CG2951XYG0,CG2951XYG1,CG2951XYG
Installation Tips :
1,Unplug the dryer（for your safety）
2,Remove the vent hose and the screws from the back of the dryer
3,Unplug the two wires on the fuse
4,Remove the screw from the fuse and pull the fuse out,then put the new fuse in place and snug the screw down
5,Plug the two wired onto the new fuse
6,Put the back on the dryer,and hook the vent hose back up. Plug the dryer in.
1. Unplug your prior to installation.
2. A clogged vent is one of the factors that can blow the fuse out,so please ensure the vent hose is clear.
3. The mention of brand names and any related models above is only for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
6. 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse Replacement for Whirlpool & Kenmore Dryers by Appliancemate – Replaces WP3392519, AP6008325, WP3392519VP, 2986 – Pack of 3
- PARTS NUMBER: Thermal fuse for WP3392519 replacement parts – Easily fix your clothes dryer
- REPLACE PART NUMBER: 3388651, G4AP0500, 3392519, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP, WP3392519, 21900, 214500, 39800
- Exactly compatible with Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Roper, Estate, Inglis, Crosley, Maytag, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef.
- PROTECT THE DRYER : The thermal fuse shuts down the dryer when it starts to overheat
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE:For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund.
3 Pack 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse.The thermal fuse shuts off the heating element when the dryer overheats.
Possible Repair Solution For: Not drying properly, will not start, no heat, not enough heat, too hot, drying ends too soon.
Please Note: This is intended as a guideline only, as other items can cause the same symptoms. A clean vent will probably prolong the life of these little fuses. This part is also known as a thermal fuse, safety thermostat, thermal cut-off. Dryer non resettable thermal fuse, two 3/16” wire terminals. This fuse is located on the blower housing next to the blower fan. If the dryer overheats, the thermal fuse blows to cut off power to the dryer or stop the dryer from running. This is a new Whirlpool replacement part.
7. 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse Replacement part by DR Quality Parts – Exact Fit for Whirlpool & Kenmore Dryers – PACK OF 2
- REPLACES Part Number WP3392519 – Dryer Thermal Fuse Exact Fit 2 – Pack
- EASY TO INSTALL – Made to exact fit for most top brand dryers (Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Roper, Estate, Inglis, Crosley, Maytag, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef)
- HIGH QUALITY RELIABLE – The fuse is made of high quality material and tested
- SAVE TIME & MONEY- Easily and quickly repair or fix your clothes dryer
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Will send replacement or refund regardless the reason if it fails – MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Replacement thermal fuse by DR Quality Partsfor most top name brand dryers. Comparable Part Numbers 3388651 and 3392519 Amazon Prime fast shipping. The fuse is a safety mechanism that stops the flow of electricity to the heating element when a dryer overheats. When this fuse is broken your dryer will not start or it will not heat properly. This is a one-time thermal fuse, it must be replaced when there is no longer continuity between the terminals. This replacement part features two 3/16 inch terminals and is sold individually. It attaches to the blower wheel housing. Blown fuses can be caused by clogged dryer vents and is recommended checking to make sure all of the vents are clear when you perform this repair.
Replaces the following parts : 3392519, wp3392519, 3388651, 694511, 80005
Works with most top name brand dryers: Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Roper, Estate, Crosley, Inglis, Maytag, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef.
Fixes the following symptoms:
No heat or insufficient heat.
Takes too long to dry.
The timer does advance. Shuts off too soon.
Won’t shut off.
Will not tumble.
Touchpad does not respond.
Buy today and get your dryer back to working order. Click “Add to Cart” now!
The Whirlpool brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Whirlpool brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. This warranty is limited to the original purchaser, and is not transferable to subsequent owners of the product unless sold through an authorized re-seller. DR Quality Products is the only authorized seller.
8. PartsBroz 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse Replacement part for Whirlpool & Kenmore Dryers – Replaces Part Numbers WP3392519, AP6008325, 3388651, 694511, 80005, ET401, PS11741460, WP3392519VP (Single)
- PART NUMBER: 3392519 / WP3392519 dryer thermal fuse.
- EASY & QUICK TO INSTALL – Exact replacement dryer thermal fuse for most top name brand dryers (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Kitchen Aid, Maytag, Roper, Estate, Inglis).
- PREMIUM QUALITY – This replacement dryer thermal fuse is made from high quality material and to the highest factory standards.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – We stand behind our product. If you are not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or a full refund. No questions asked. U.S. based company.
The 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse replacement part by PartsBroz is engineered for use in dryers. This fuse acts as a safety device that stops the flow of electricity to the heating element (or heater coil) when dryer overheats. When this fuse trips or becomes faulty, your dryer will not start or it won’t heat properly. This is a one time fuse and cannot be re-set. It must be replaced when there is no continuity between its terminals. It’s very simple to test the fuse for continuity if you have an ohmmeter or a multimeter and are familiar with how to use it. Because the fuse is so inexpensive, many people that do not have a meter opt out to simply replace it instead based on the symptoms. For example, if your dryer is too noisy, this fuse is not the likely culprit. On the other hand, if your dryer won’t start or does not produce any heat, it is very likely that this fuse is the problem. The fuse has two 3/16 inch male terminals and is attached to two 3/16 female terminals on the dryer blower wheel housing. Blown fuses can be caused by clogged dryer vents and we highly recommend checking to make sure that all of the vents are clear of lint when replacing the fuse. Vacuum cleaner comes pretty handy when cleaning dryer vents. And, as always, when dealing with electricity, you must insure that the power is shut off to your appliance before performing any repairs or disassembly. This dryer thermal fuse is fairly simple and quick to replace and is a good reminder to keep your dryer vents clean.
Works with most top name brand dryers: Whirlpool, Sears, Kenmore, Roper, KitchenAid, Maytag, Estate, Inglis, Crosley, Amana, Admiral, and Magic Chef.
Fixes the following symptoms:
No heat or not enough heat
Dryer won’t start
Takes too long to dry
Won’t shut off
Timer won’t advance
Dryer won’t tumble
Control Panel / Touch Pad won’t respond
9. 279973 & 3392519 & 8577274 Dryer Thermal Cut Off Fuse Kit with Thermistor Control and Thermal Fuse Replacement Part fit for Whirlpool & Kenmore Dryers
- ✅Package Includes: 1 x 279973 Thermal Fuse & Thermostat with Instruction Sheet, 1 x 3392519 Thermal Fuse, 1 x 8577274 Thermistor Control.
- ✅279973 Thermal Fuse & Thermostat – Dryer high limit thermal fuse and high limit thermostat kit. Includes instructions.
- ✅3392519 Thermal Fuse – Dryer non resettable thermal fuse, two 3/16″ wire terminals. This fuse is located on the blower housing next to the blower fan. If the dryer overheats, the thermal fuse blows to cut off power to the dryer and/or stop the dryer from running.
- ✅8577274 Thermistor Control – Dryer thermistor temperature sensor.
- ✅Replaces Part Number – Thermal Fuse & Thermostat 279973 3391913 3404151 3404152 3977395 8318314 897710 AP3094323 PS334387 EAP334387. Thermal Fuse 3392519 WP3392519 3388651 694511 80005 ET401 G4AP0500 3392519 PS11741460 AP6008325 2986 EAP11741460. Thermistor Control 8577274 WP8577274 3390292 3406294 3976615 772546 8577274 1181075 AP6013514 PS11746740 EAP11746740. the replacement part is a direct replacement for your dryer.
- ✅Buy with Confidence – Order from KONDUONE, you can return or exchange within 3 months, true worry-free shopping experience. If replacement part ever fails on your Dryer simply contact us for a replacement.
10. 3387134 & 3392519 & 3977767 Dryer Thermostat and Dryer Thermal Fuse Replacement kit by Blue Stars – Exact Fit For Whirlpool & Kenmore Dryers
- MODEL NUMBER: 3387134 & 3392519 & 3977767 Dryer Thermostat and Dryer Thermal Fuse
- FULL KIT SET: Includes a 3387134 Thermostat, a 3392519 Thermal Fuse and a 3977767 Thermostat
- EASY TO INSTALL: It is made exactly fit for most top name brands (Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, Inglis)
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked
– 3387134 Dryer Thermostat
Replace part numbers: 306910, 3387135, 3387139, WP3387134VP.
– 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse
Replace part numbers: 3388651, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP.
– 3977767 Dryer Thermostat
Replace part numbers: 3399693, WP3977767VP.
Fixes the following symptoms:
No heat or not enough heat.
Takes too long to dry
Shuts off too soon
Will not start
Timer will not advance
Count on our 3387134 & 3392519 & 3977767 Dryer Thermostat and Dryer Thermal Fuse Replacement for an unrivaled mix of durability, convenient functionality, and great value for money. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now!
If you are unsure our replacement part will fit your appliance model, you can ask us in Customer questions & answers section or contact us by visiting the Blue Stars LLC storefront — click the “Blue Stars LLC” on a product page to get to the storefront — then click the “Ask a question” link under Further Information. Select your reason, and then tell us about the question.
The Whirlpool brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Whirlpool brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Frigidaire Flame Sensor Washer And Dryer Combo for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!