520 reviews analysed
1. Light Timer Switch UL Listed, Fosmon 9 Setting 1875W in-Wall Countdown Electrical Switch [OFF-5-10-15-20-30 Min, 1-2-4 Hr] Energy Saving for Fans, Vent, Lights, Heaters, Decorative (2 Pack)
- [9 Pre-Set Options Timer Switch] The Fosmon in-wall timer switch pre-set the 5-10-15-20-30minutes, 1-2-4 hours countdown and off options. It is suitable for devices running for either short duration, such as bathroom vent fan, or long duration, such as night/security light.
- [Illuminated Button and LED Program Indicator] The button stays illuminated with cozy light blue color. The red LED program indicator stays on until the running program ends. The timer is easy to be seen and operated even in a dark room.
- [Universal Compatibility] Upgrade your regular light/fan switch to a pre-set timer switch, which saves your energy bill by always turning off your appliances on time. The timer is compatible with your regular single or multiple gang boxes or brackets. Only one single gang cover plate is included.
- [Safe and Heavy Duty] The timer is installed with a ground wire for better protection. The safety is certified with UL E211835. The 15A and ½ HP capacity allow you to use it with heavy duty items in your house. The neutral wire is required for the installation.
- [Limited Lifetime Warranty] Join millions of satisfied customers with our limited lifetime warranty, backed by our experienced and dedicated USA based customer service.
2. Leviton LTB60-1LZ Decora 1800W Incandescent/20A Resistive-Inductive 1HP Preset 10-20-30-60 Minute Countdown Timer Switch,White/Ivory/Light Almond
- 4 Presets: 10-20-30-60 minutes
- Simple press and hold override timer function
- Can be used for lighting, heat lamps, hot tubs, attic and exhaust fans
- Installation instructions included and 3-way only works with Vizia + Remote – VP0SR (sold separately)
- White assembled on device, ivory and light almond included. (colors may vary)
3. Honeywell Home ECONOswitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Switch, Lights and Motors, Indoor and Outdoor, Energy Saving (RPLS740B)
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHTS – Add convenience and customization to your home with the Honeywell Home ECONOSwitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Light Switch
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL – Scheduled programming allows the Econoswitch to turn your home lights and motors on and off automatically, helping you save both time and energy
- CONTROL MULTIPLE DEVICES – Schedule your motor-operated appliances such as ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps in addition to all your home lighting (one switch per home installation). 1800W, ¾ HP on 120v
- SIMPLE PROGRAMMING – Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. 3-button interface makes programming simple
- VERSATILE LIGHTING – Compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent, halogen and fluorescent lighting for outdoor or indoor operation
- EASY INSTALLATION – Painless and straightforward installation saves you time. Cut power at the circuit breaker to avoid electric shock. Simply remove your existing switch, install the new ECONOSwitch, and apply power at the circuit breaker*
- MULTIPLE MODES – Manually control your lighting or let the ECONOswitch run automatically on a programmed schedule
- CONVENIENT UPDATES – Automatically adjusts to daylight savings to ensure that your programs run correctly and on time. Programs protected during power outages. The Random Setting turns timed light on and off for extra home security while you’re away
- SLEEK DESIGN – Sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night
- DIMENSIONS – 6.7 x 9.1 x 1.9 inches
Customize your home with a Honeywell Home ECONOswitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Switch. Scheduled programming allows this programmable light switch to turn your home lighting on and off automatically, saving you both time and energy. Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. Painless installation saves you the hassle of hiring a third party to install your programmable light switch. Sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night. DISCLAIMERS This switch cannot be used if there is no neutral wire (white wires joined together) inside the electrical box.
The Honeywell RPLS740B 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors helps you save money by ensuring that your lights come on only when you need them. This unit works with incandescent, halogen, and fluorescent lighting, making it ideal for indoor or outdoor use. It also works with ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps. Featuring three operating modes and seven programs, the 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors allows you to create programs that best suit your lifestyle. Its sleek design fits flush with standard wallplates, while the large screen and backlight provide clear viewing, even at night. Easy to install and equipped with an automatic daylight saving update, this switch works to keep energy costs down even when you’re not around.
The 7-Day Solar Time Table flexible programming allows you to create up to seven programs per week.
The display features simple and easy to read information at a glance. View larger.
Three Modes Offer Variety and Security
Save money on your energy bills with the Honeywell 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors. With its three different operating modes, you can customize your system to best suit your lighting needs. The automatic mode turns lights on at sunset and off at sunrise using the solar timetable or you can choose fixed hours to avoid having the lights on all night, while the manual setting lets you use it as a conventional switch. For extra security, the random mode works by turning lights on and off inside the house while you’re on vacation. This simulates an active household, discouraging potential break-ins and giving you peace of mind while you’re away.
Includes Seven Customizable Programs
The 7-Day Solar Time Table flexible programming allows you to create up to seven programs per week. A single program can apply to one day or the entire week. Whether you want living room lights off during the day, or patio lights on after sunset, Honeywell provides you with numerous customizable options for incandescent, halogen, and fluorescent lighting systems.
A handy manual override allows you to turn the light on or off without affecting the current program. For added convenience, this switch also automatically adjusts for daylight saving time so you don’t have to worry about reprogramming.
Activate Lights with Solar Timetable Function
When you enter your home’s latitude and longitude, the Solar Time Table switch calculates the sunrise and sunset times for each day of the year. The program automatically turns your lights on and off with the daylight, so you always have light when it’s most useful. The switch also gives you the option of adjusting lights up to an hour before actual sunrise or sunset, ideal for places where trees block the majority of natural light.
Slim Design and Simple Installation
Thanks to its compact design, the Solar Time Table Programmable Switch adds a sleek and subtle touch to your room. It measures a slim 2-7/10 by 1-7/10 by 1-7/10 inches (H x W x D) for a flush fit in any standard decorative wallplate. The intuitive three-button interface makes it simple to create your programming schedule, providing a wide screen and backlight for easy viewing day or night. An LED offers you quick confirmation of its on/off status. Its large backlit screen comes with the option to stay lit up on low intensity as a nightlight and turns on its high intensity when you press either of the buttons. It installs easily with its line, neutral and load wire connection.
An Way to Save Money
Because the Solar Time Table works automatically, you can save money on your energy bills with the push of a button. The programming limits unnecessary use of lights, giving you more control over how much electricity you consume. Your household becomes more , and you get longer-lasting lights.
The Honeywell 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors is supported by a one year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Switch, wire connectors and instructions.
The compact design of the Solar Time Table Programmable Switch
adds a sleek and subtle touch to your room.
4. GE Push Button In-Wall Digital Countdown Timer Switch, 5-15-30 Minute and 1-2-4 Hour Presets, On/Off, NO Neutral Wire Required, for Lights, Exhaust Fans, and Heaters, Décor Wall Plate Included, 15318
- Replace your wall switch or spring-wound timer with this quiet push button digital countdown timer. Timer is great for use with lights, exhaust fans, and heaters. Compatible with incandescent, CFL and LED bulbs
- Choose from the following preset countdowns: 5 min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hour, 2 hour, or 4 hour. On/Off push button also allows you to turn the wired device ON or OFF without an end time
- Blue LED indicator lights show last used preset (blinks every 20 seconds). LED lights will stay on when wired device is ON without an end time
- Includes a single décor wall plate and fits most single or multi-gang rocker plates
- Easy direct wire installation
- DOES NOT require a neutral wire (Ground wire IS REQUIRED). Ratings – 125VAC 60 Hz: 6.4A Resistive, 800W Tungsten, 800VA Ballast, 1/4 HP
5. Philips 415729 500-Watt 4.7-Inch T3 RSC 120-Volt Light Bulb with Double Ended Base, 2-Pack
Philips 500-Watt T3 double ended Rough Service Work and Security light bulb is ideal for portable work lights, outdoor security fixtures, as well as some floor lamps. They provide a crisp, bright halogen white light. Light for all of your specialized fixtures. Philips Specialty Incandescent and halogen bulbs provide the perfect light for accent and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications.
6. ENERLITES 4-Hour Countdown Timer Switch, 5-10-30-60 Min, 2-4 Hour, For Bathroom Fans, Heaters, Lights, LED Indicator, 120VAC 800W, No Neutral Wire Required, UL Listed, HET06-J-W, White
- Automatically turns a load off on a countdown timer
- saves energy by ensuring lights are always turned off
- Six timer options to choose from: 5 min, 10 min, 30 min, 60 min, 2 hour, and 4 hour
- manual button overrides the timer
- Blue LED indicators feature two modes
- mode 1: LED flashes twice indicating setting success then stays off, mode 2: LED stays on during the selected time delay then shuts off
- Perfect for lights, ceiling fans, bathroom fans and heaters, and any other appliances that are usually forgotten
- NEUTRAL NOT REQUIRED, ground wire required
- wall plate sold separately
- 120VAC 60Hz, incandescent/halogen: 800W, LED/CFL: 150W, motor: 1/4Hp
- operating temperature 32°F to 131°F
- UL 94 V2 flammability rating
- UL listed
- 1-year warranty
The ENERLITES HET06-J programmable timer’s simple and modern design makes it a great upgrade for your home or office. This timer switch features six preset time buttons and one manual ON button with six selectable times: 5 min, 10 min, 30 min, 60 min, 2 hours, and 4 hours. All loads connected to the timer will automatically turn off when the preset time expires. Not only is the switch user friendly for all ages, it can also be easily replaced with a standard single pole light or ventilation fan switch; compatible with most types of lights. TECHNICAL SPECS: 120VAC 60Hz, incandescent/halogen: 800W, LED/CFL: 150W, motor: 1/4Hp; single pole; UL listed; neutral not required, but ground wire required for installation.
7. Honeywell RPLS730B1000/U 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHTS – Add convenience and customization to your home with the Honeywell Home 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL – Scheduled programming allows this light switch timer to turn your home lights on and off automatically, helping you save both time and energy
- CONTROL MULTIPLE DEVICES – Schedule your ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps in addition to all your home lighting and motor-operated lights (one switch per home installation). 2400W, 1 HP on 120v
- SIMPLE PROGRAMMING – Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly
- VERSATILE LIGHTING – Compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent, halogen, tungsten and fluorescent lighting for outdoor or indoor operations
- EASY INSTALLATION – Painless single-pole installation saves you the hassle of hiring a third party to install your programmable light switch
- MULTIPLE MODES – Manually control your lights or let the programmable timer switch run automatically on a programmed schedule
- CONVENIENT FEATURES – Built-in rechargeable battery protects your programs during power outages and the LCD screen conveniently shows time, day and load status. Use with lights and motors up to 2400 W, loads up to 1 HP on 120 V, 120 Volt line wire, no minimum wattage required
- SLEEK DESIGN – Sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night
- DIMENSIONS – 6.7 x 9.1 x 1.9 inches
The Honeywell RPLS730B1000/U allows you to wire your lights, fans and other devices through a timer switch that can help save you money while adding a level of convenience and safety to your home. Compatible with LED and CF Bulbs, this easy-to-install Honeywell 7-day programmable timer switch handles motors, all types of lighting (compatible with electronic ballasts, compact fluorescent lights and tungsten lights up to 5 A), and offers the flexibility of 7 programs per week. The LCD screen shows time, day and load status. Manual override enables load to be turned on/off without affecting program. The unit comes with a built-in rechargeable battery and the programming is protected during power outages. LED compatibility requires neutral wire for operation. To be precise, this light switch timer functions on a 120 Volt line wire, load wire, one neutral from line side and one from the load side joined together with a wire nut. Once these components are connected with the timer, the Honeywell RPLS730B1000/U will have LED compatibility. Its also important to note that the wattage of the LED bulb should not exceed 1800 Watts.
8. GE SunSmart in-Wall Digital Timer, Push Button, Backlit LCD, Automates Indoor and Outdoor Lights, Daily/Weekly Settings, ON/Off, Sunset/Sunrise Presets, White and Lt. Almond Door, 32787
- Replace a standard wall switch with this easy to program GE SunSmart digital timer. Set one or multiple ON/OFF settings for your lights or appliances each day of the week – up to 7 individual weekly programs. Timer door also doubles as a convenient ON/OFF push-button (overrides timer).
- SunSmart technology auto adjusts to sunset/sunrise times throughout the year and auto adjusts to Daylight Saving Time changes. Compatible with Incandescent, CFL and LED lights. Also features a Vacation Security setting to help deter crime while you are away from home.
- Easy to read backlit LCD display lights when button is pushed and automatically shuts off after 30 seconds. Backup battery maintains your settings in the event of a power outage.
- Fits in a single or multi-gang rocker plate (wall plate not included). Includes white & light almond faceplates.
- Easy to install direct wire – Single pole and/or 3-Way installation – NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Electrical Ratings: 120VAC 60 Hz, 15A Resistive, 10A Tungsten, 10A Ballast, 1 / 2 HP Motor
- Operating frequency : 60Hz
GE SunSmart In-Wall Digital Timer – Easy to Program
- Replace a standard wall switch with this GE SunSmart digital timer.
- Set one or multiple ON/OFF settings for your lights or appliances each day of the week – up to 7 individual weekly programs.
- SunSmart technology auto adjusts to sunset/sunrise times throughout the year and auto adjusts to Daylight Saving Time changes.
- Features a Vacation Security setting to help deter crime while you are away from home.
- Easy to read backlit LCD display lights when button is pushed and automatically shuts off after 30 seconds.
- Backup battery maintains your settings in the event of a power outage.
- Fits in a single or multi-gang rocker plate (wall plate not included).
- Includes white & light almond faceplates.
- NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED – Easy to install direct wire – Single pole and/or 3-Way installation
- Electrical Ratings: 120VAC 60 Hz, 15A Resistive, 10A Tungsten, 10A Ballast, 1 / 2 HP Motor
9. Century Heavy Duty 60-Minute In-Wall Spring Loaded Countdown Timer, Mechanical Switch, 2 Free Plate (White and Silver Metallic)
- Automatically turns off after selected time, up to 60 minutes.
- Directly wire this timer into a standard light switch (standard toggle or decorator plate)
- Easily installs in place of existing wall switch, Fits any single or multi-Gang decorator or toggle switch plate
- Works with lamps, fans and other appliances. Ratings: 125-Volt, 60 Hz./20-Amp, 2500-Watt resistive/8-Amp, 1000-Watt tungsten/5-Amp, 625 W ballast, 1 HP
- Please note that wall plate cover is not included.
Century 60-Minute In-Wall Spring Loaded Countdown Timer automatically turns off fans, lights, motors, heaters and other energy consuming loads. Installs conveniently in single or multi-Gang electrical wall boxes and easily replaces SPST toggle switches. Fits any single or multi-Gang decorator or toggle switch plate. Package includes timer device, knob and connection accessories and 2 free face plate designed to fit either toggle or decorator style switch plates. This Timer will ensure your bathroom exhaust fans, basement lights, bathroom heat lamps and kitchen fans turn off after a set amount of time. All with the simple turn of the dial. This timer is compatible with compact fluorescent lighting. The Century Timer bring simplicity to your life, by maximizing convenience, security and energy savings.
10. GMY MR16 Halogen Bulb 50W Dimmable 12V GU5.3 Spotlight 3000Hrs Long Lifetime 3000K Warm White 800LM 36° Beam Angle Bi-Pin Base 6Pack
- Long Lifetime: 800lm high lumens, provides bright warm white light. 3000 hrs lifetime, which is LONGER THAN others (2000 hrs) in the market, saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement.
- Safety: High quality materials. Built in safety fuse prevent bulb exploding. No flickers or UV radiation. Provides safe and clear white lighting.
- Dimmable: MR16 halogen spotlight are dimmable. Instant on without any delay. Better protect your eyes. Features a GU5.3 base. CRI>
- Wide Application: Perfect for enclosed landscape fixtures, pendant fixtures, track lighting, home, hotel, restaurants, etc.
- Lifetime: 2 years customer service. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 500 W 120 V Pool Light for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!