634 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell IS3035 PIR Motion Detector, 35 Foot (1)
Honeywell Intrusion CK IS3035 WIRED,35PIR,TAMPER,80LB PET IM
2. Honeywell 5800PIR Wireless Motion Detector
3. IS335 WIRED PIR Motion Detector, 40′ x 56′ by Honeywell (2 Pack)
4. Honeywell Ademco AURORA PIR Motion Sensor
5. Corentium Home Radon Detector by Airthings 223 Portable, Lightweight, Easy-to-Use, (3) AAA Battery Operated, USA Version, pCi/L
6. Honeywell DT8050 DUAL TEC Motion Detector 50 foot
7. Honeywell DT8035 Dual TEC Motion Detector 35 Foot
8. Dual Passive Infrared Motion Detector
- This product has a variety of unique self-test functions, automatic temperature compensation, anti high frequency interference and other functions, the experiment proves that the detector can work reliably under the high frequency interference of 20~1000mhz (such as mobile).
- The circuit design adopts the pulse counting technology. P.COUNT selects the jump pin J1 for the pulse count, and selects to insert the first-stage pulse count for the general indoor environment.
- The selected one is the secondary pulse count for the harsh environment. The factory setting is one-stage pulse count.
- This product has the alarm output normally closed / normally open optional function, in order to facilitate the connection of different alarm host, the user can adjust the RELAY jump pin J2 on the PCB as needed. Select to insert N.C. (normally closed state), select to unplug N.O. (normally open state), the factory setting is N.C. (normally closed state).
- This product has an optional LED on and off, the user can adjust the ELD jumper J3 on the PCB as needed. Select to plug in the LED light, select to unplug the LED off, the factory setting is LED light state.
The dual passive infrared detector works according to detecting the infrared spectrum of the human body. When the human body moves within its detection range, the sensor can receive its heat source signal, and after it is processed by internal circuits and unique lenses, which can effectively prevent the pet from generating an alarm. It is widely used in banks, warehouses, homes etc.
Working Voltage: DC9-16V
Current Consumption: ≤25mA(DC 12V/hour)
Working Temperature: -10°C/+50°C（14°F/122°F）
Sensor Type: Dual pyroelectric infrared sensor
Pulse Count: first level, second level optional
Mount Method: wall mounted
Installation Height: about 2.2m
Detection Distance/Anti-pet Level: 10m/25kg
Detection Angle: 110°
Alarm Output: NC/NO optional, contact capacity DC28V, 80mA max
Tamper Switch: NC, no voltage output, contact capacity DC28V, 100mA max
Fix the detector bracket to the wall with screws first, then hang the detector. The recommended installation height is about 2.2m, and the detector should be at an angle of 6-12 degrees to the wall. The objects that can cause temperature changes like air conditioners, electric fans, refrigertators, ovens, windows should be avoided. Please avoid obstructing objects in front of the detector lens. When installing, be careful that the indicator light is above the lens in order to avoid the detection.
9. Samsung SmartThings Motion Sensor [GP-U999SJVLBAA] with Slim Design and Optional Automated Alerts – Zigbee – White
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive alerts when there’s unexpected movement in your home
- Home Automation: Set devices to automatically turn on or off as people come and go to minimize energy usage
- Detection Ready: Adjust the sensor with the quick tilt magnetic ball mount to capture motion up to 15 feet with 120 degree view range
- Requirements: Must have SmartThings App and SmartThings Hub or compatible device with SmartThings Hub functionality (connected devices sold separately)
- Compatibility: Works with Google, Alexa, SmartThings, and Z-Wave and ZigBee communication protocols
Monitor your home and with the SmartThings Motion Sensors. Receive 24/7 alerts on your smartphone anytime there’s unexpected movement in your home. Let the motion sensor turn things off for you by setting devices to automatically turn on or off as you come and go. It even monitors the temperature.
Requires a SmartThings Hub or compatible device with SmartThings Hub functionality and SmartThings App. Free SmartThings app requires Android (6.0 or later) or iOS (10.0 or later). This device is compatible with the SmartThings ADT Security Hub, but is not compatible with ADT professional monitoring services.
Includes: battery, magnetic ball, wall-mounting pads, quick-start guide, and health and safety guide. 1 year Samsung SmartThings limited warranty.
*Compatible with previous versions of SmartThings Hubs including F-HUB-US-2, F-H-ETH-001, ET-WV520KWEGUS, ET-WV520BWEGUS, ET-WV530BWEGUS, and F-USB-US-M-1
Material – Plastic
10. IS335 WIRED PIR Motion Detector, 40′ x 56′ by Honeywell (1) OPEN BOX
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Ademco Aurora Pir Motion Sensor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!