898 reviews analysed
1. Cen-Tec Systems 93730 Central Vacuum Garage Attachment Kit with 30 ft. Hose, Black
- Includes a 30 foot crush proof commercial grade vacuum hose featuring the Cen-Tec exclusive arc relax strain relief that helps preserve hose life by reducing kinking and sharp bends at the wall valve and working end of the hose
- Features a four piece premium accessory set including a 30 degree soft grip handle, 13” wide mouth paddle crevice, paint brush soft dusting tool, and an upholstery tool that is ideal for lifting matted carpet and releasing stuck on dirt from floor mats, trucks, and upholstery. An extra natural fill dusting tool is included for gentle cleaning of cloth upholstery
- The upholstery tool is designed to mimic the commercial car wash tool with a wide throat to pick up large and non-uniform debris
- Designed to fit close to the 360 degree swivel end on the hose to make cleaning easier to control the tools when working in confined space. The swivel feature allows the tools to be positioned for maximum effectiveness
- Includes two plastic extension wands and a 12” natural fill floor brush allowing you to not only clean the car but also tidy up around the garage
- Contains a handy hose hanger and caddy bag for holding all the tools when not in use. We recommend hanging the hose at close to eye level which reduces the need to tightly coil the hose
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Canavac, Vacuflo, Vacumaid, Nutone, M&S, Honeywell, MD, Galaxie, Imperium, and Cyclovac
- The 30 foot, 1.25″ diameter crush proof commercial grade hose will last for years, even in harsh high use environments
The 93730 is designed to use your central vacuum system in the garage or work shop for fast effective clean-up. The Cen-Tec exclusive tool set was designed with the unique cleaning requirements associated with detailing cars, boats, and RV’s. The tool set is set at a unique 30 degree angle not the typical 45 degree to relax your wrist and reduce the effort that comes from trying to position the tool at the proper angle for effective cleaning. The nylon fill dusting tool is paint brush soft with extra long fill to reach into the louvers on your car dash, the deep corner when the dash meets the windshield and down into the deep pockets on the door panels. A second dusting tool is ideal for grooming upholstery and open, hard surfaces. The upholstery tool feature can be angled down for gentle cleaning or angled up to engage aggressive teeth for raising matted carpet or releasing stuck on dirt that dries and grabs the carpet surface. The two extension wands a 12” natural fill floor brush extends the use of the 93730 to floors and walls great for capturing cobwebs or saw dust. The 30 foot crush proof commercial grade hose will last for years, even in harsh high use environments. The 93730 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Canavac, Vacuflo, Vacumaid, Nutone, M&S, Honeywell, MD, Galaxie, Imperium, and Cyclovac.
2. Cen-Tec Systems 99702 Central Vacuum 35 Foot Universal Connect Electric Hose with Hose Sock and Button Lock Stub Tube
- Universal hose end insures compatibility
- 35 Feet of hose length, helping you be able to reach in every hard-to-get-to corner of the room
- Compatible with major brands of central vac, including Beam, Nutone, Electrolux, Hayden, VacuMaid, Aggressor, Vacuflo, MD, Canavac, Cyclovac, Air Vac
- Includes a soft-grip handle with a great ergonomic feel
- Includes an installed 35 foot knit hose sock, which protects furnishings from scratches from the hose
The #99702 electric hose is an individually packed 35 Ft. electric hose with direct connect wall end and chrome locking stub tube. The hose features a soft grip handle with flush cord management system. Our family of 4-wire hoses is high quality, resulting in no kinks and great suction to go along with the excellent flexibility. Also included is an installed knit hose sock, which saves your furniture and furnishings from the wear and tear of the hose.
3. Cen-Tec Systems 93620 Low Voltage Central Vacuum Hose, Light Gray
- The 93620 is a 1.375” x 35 foot pearl gray central vacuum hose designed to fit industry typical wall inlet valves and provide for on off control of your central vacuum from the hose handle
- Has a 360 degree swivel handle with a comfortable grip providing single handle control of the hose and vacuum tools in a comfortable compact design
- The hose carcass is lightweight and crush proof to making it easier to vacuum and reducing fatigue. The hose is highly flexible and has a soft surface with rounded corrugations to avoid damage to household furnishings without the need for a hose sock
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including eureka, beam, electrolux, vacumaid, canavac, hoover, cyclovac, husky, vacuflo inlets with pin jack inlets, m + s, md, imperium, and most regional brands
- The eva body and pearl gray color will not mark walls, floors, or furnishings and the 35 foot length is longer than the industry standard 30 feet to make it easy to reach to the corners of the room even when furnishing are present
- The wall end design fits industry standard wall inlets equipped with low voltage contacts inside the valve opening. The split contacts in the wall end provide a simple circuit through to the handle switch for turning your central vacuum power unit on and off at the working end of the hose
- The locking stub tube is ideal for insuring the wand stays in place, avoiding unintended separation
- The 93620 is a low voltage hose, so it is not compatible with electric power nozzles
4. Cen-Tec Systems 93642 Central Vacuum Low Voltage Kit 35 Ft. Hose Light Gray
- Includes a 1.375” x 35 foot pearl gray low volt hose providing on off control of the central vacuum from the 360 degree swivel handle
- The hose is a soft crown, lightweight crushproof construction that resists kinking and won’t mark furnishings or floors. The wall end is designed to be compatible with industry standard wall inlets with split low voltage contacts
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including eureka, beam, electrolux, hoover, cyclovac, vacuflo, vacumaid, md, m&s, husky, canavac, Honeywell, and well as most regional brands
- The premium chrome telescopic wand features cen-tec’s trademarked button down to make it easy to release the wand from the hose handle for use of the premium accessories
- Features a 12” hard floor brush with natural fill to protect hardwood, tile, marble, stones, and vinyl flooring from marks or scratching
- The hose and most of the accessories are manufactured in the usa
- The 10.5” automatic combination nozzle is ideal for carpets and area rugs and can pass across different floor surfaces without the need to make adjustments to the tool
Cen-Tec’s 93642 is designed to provide the cleaning accessories most often requested in a low voltage central vacuum hard floor and general-purpose attachment set. The 1.375” x 35 foot hose is longer than the industry standard 30 feet to insure you reach everywhere in your home. A hose with an inner diameter of 1.375” insures superior airflow and improved cleaning performance that also assists the performance of air turbine tools often used with low voltage hoses. Further, the hose allows for switch control to turn the central vacuum on and off at the handle. A 12” natural fill floor brush and fully automatic combination nozzle address hard surfaces, area rugs, and even carpeted surfaces. A premium chrome ratchet telescopic wand with the easy release button down feature and a full set of premium above the floor accessories address upholstery, stairs, table tops, crevices, and baseboards. The tool caddy clip lets them travel with you while you clean. The 93642 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including Eureka, Beam, Electrolux, Hoover, Cyclovac, Vacuflo, Vacumaid, MD, M&S, Husky, Canavac, Honeywell, and well as most regional brands.
5. Cen-Tec Systems 94775 CT20QD Quiet Drive Central Vacuum Nozzle with Integrated Wand, Black
- Suitable for use with all major brands of central vacuums, including: Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, VacuMaid, Vacu-flo, MD, Cyclovac, Canavac, Nutone, M&S, and Imperium with a flush mount hose
- Includes wand release, wrap around bumper, headlight, reset button and a height adjustment
- Quiet Drive poly-v belt is always in contact, which results in a dual brushed edge cleaning so no dirt escapes
- Can be used to replace a Nutone CT600
- Includes a soft molded bumper front and side bumper. A clear view window to confirm the agitator’s operation. Soft over molded wheels to run smoothly on carpet and quiet on hard floor surfaces
- Has a four position height adjustment allows the brush agitator to be set to carpet conditions for optimum cleaning
- A quick release neck permits the cleaning wand to drawn from the brush for above the floor cleaning
- The fully integrated telescopic electric wand connects the CT20QD to central vacuum and canister electric hoses with a flush plug position electrical connection.
6. Cen-Tec Systems 93367 Central Vacuum Attachment Kit Gray
- Features a commercial grade 1.25X 35 foot vacuum hose with the trademarked arc relax strain relief to increase hose life by preventing kinking
- Includes a premium Gray rug and hard floor combination tool with wheels to insure easy movement on carpeted surfaces and area rugs
- Includes a white hose hanger with a unique non-slip blade to keep the hose on the hanger
- Compatible with all major central vacuum brands including, beam, electrolux, eureka, vacuflo, vacumaid, md, aerus, cyclovac, canavac, honeywell, vacuflo, and imperium
- The hose features a smooth interior for superior airflow and the soft Gray color assure the hose to be non-marking
The 93367 is designed to complement all major central vacuum systems and is an ideal set of accessories for those concerned about black tools marking surfaces. The 1.25 inch inner diameter commercial grade vacuum hose is highly flexible with a smooth interior for superior airflow. Cen-Tec’s trademarked arc relax strain relief system covers the last 14 inches of each end of the hose and prevents kinking increasing hose life. The premium combination nozzle has a wheel system, metal base plate, and pivoting swivel neck that keeps the tool parallel to the surface of the floor for superior vacuuming. A five-piece accessory set with natural fill dusting and natural fill upholstery tool is ideal for all above the floor surfaces. The 93367 is lightweight, making it ideal for cleaning above the floor surfaces, stair risers, while reducing fatigue. The 93367 is designed to be compatible with all major central vacuum brands including: Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Vacumaid, Vacuflo, MD, Cyclovac, Canavac, Honeywell, Galaxie, Imperium, and Nutone installed with valves that have approximately a 1.50 inch industry standard opening.
7. Cen-Tec Systems 93796 Premium Vacuum Attachment Kit with Telescoping Wand Black
- Designed to work with both conventional and electric hoses that have a button lock stub tube to engage the chrome telescopic wand included in the set. The wand features Cen-Tec’s exclusive button down feature that makes it easier to disengage the hose from the wand for above the floor cleaning and storage
- Includes a 12” pivoting neck natural fill floor brush in pearl gray. The brush is designed for use on all hard floor surfaces including hardwood, laminate, tile, stone, concrete, vinyl, and linoleum
- The soft bristles will not damage floors and effectively collect the dust and surface debris into the air stream through the window cut on the face of the nozzle where the vacuum pulls it away. Great for pet hair
- Also includes a 3” natural fill dusting brush with Cen-Tec’s exclusive square corner feature ideal for cleaning into square corners on table tops or shelves
- The 4” upholstery tool vented to insure airflow on soft surfaces. A slide on natural fill brush has a stiffer fill to help groom upholstery and lift off pet hair or fibers from the surface
- The 8” fluted crevice is ideal of corners, in the car, or on the stairs
- Telescoping ratchet wand allows the operator to fit the tools to their height, as well as extend the reach when vacuuming above the head or underneath furniture
- Compatible with major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Honeywell, Vacumaid, Nutone, Canavac, Imperium, and Cyclovac. It is not recommended for use with Vacuflo, which has a unique shallow button and requires a different wand configuration
- All attachments included fit 1.25″ diameter vacuum connections
The 93796 is designed for use with electric and conventional hoses with a button lock tube projecting from the handle. A button lock feature insures the tools remain connected unless it is intended that they be separated. The 12” natural fill floor brush is a customer favorite. The pivoting neck makes it easy to move in and around furnishings. The brush is gentle on even the most delicate surfaces and is proven to work effectively on all hard floor surfaces. A complete four-piece tool set addresses all your above the floor cleaning needs. A dusting tool for hard surface cleaning, upholstery tool for cloth surfaces, a slide on brush ideal for grooming and releasing stuck on dirt, and a crevice tool for all the tight spaces and corners encountered around the home. The 93796 is Compatible with major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Honeywell, Vacumaid, Nutone, Canavac, Imperium, and Cyclovac. It is not recommended for use with Vacuflo, which has a unique shallow button and requires a different wand configuration.
8. Cen-Tec Systems 93070 Central Vacuum Kit with Switch Control Hose 35′
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum systems equipped with industry standard pin jack inlet valves, including: beam, electrolux, vacuflo, vacumaid, nutone, hayden, md, canavac, cyclovac
- The lightweight highly flexible hose is made in the usa and is designed to power on and off the central vacuum power unit through industry standard pin jack inlet valves
- The hose will work with standard accessories and any of the industry air turbine nozzles. It is not for use with an electric power nozzle
- The package comes with two floor nozzles. One is a multi-surface nozzle which works equally well on carpet and hard floor surfaces, while the other is a usa-made hard floor brush
- To confirm this package will work with your inlet valves you can confirm there are two small contact points located in your inlet valve on either the top half or bottom half of the inlet valve opening
The 93070 kit has a two position on off switch hose which creates a Circuit through the two low voltage electrical contacts in your inlet valve. You will see the wall end has a two metal contact Plates separated by a thin plastic landing. These Plates create the Circuit through the switch in the hose handle that permits control of your central vacuum. There is a small tab projecting from the top of the hose end that helps you orient the hose in your inlet. This tab should be located at the top of the inlet valve opening as you insert the hose end. The wave combination nozzle is designed to move from carpets to hard floor without the need to make an adjustment. There is a simple friction connection between the floor nozzles and the end of the telescopic wand to make changing tools easier. The wand ratchets at one inch intervals from 25 to 42 inches so you can adjust to a height comfortable for your use. Many find the 93070 an ideal second package to complement their electric brush kit for the portion of the home dominated by hard floor surfaces like the kitchen, family room, den, or basement. An Italian made ratchet chrome telescopic wand with nylon collar and a full set of soft vinyl accessories are ideal for cleaning above the floor. The accessories include a 5 inch natural fill dusting tool, a 13 inch vented crevice tool, and 5 inch upholstery tool with a built in brush strip ideal for stairs and the sofa, a mesh caddy bag collects everything between uses and the mesh allows you to easily see the tool you need through the bag.
9. Cen-Tec Systems 92927 Central Vacuum Power Nozzle Kit
- Central vacuum package includes a power nozzle, integrated electric telescopic wand, and 35 foot total control electric hose allowing you to control both the vacuum and the nozzle from the hose handle
- The 14Wide power nozzle has a chevron agitator design shown to provide superior cleaning performance
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including beam, Electrolux, eureka, vacumaid, vacuflo, nutone, cyclovac, canavac, husky, star power, md, and imperium
- 35 foot crush proof total control hose lets you turn your central vacuum on and off from the hose handle independent of the power nozzle
- Premium American made dusting tool, upholstery tool, and crevice tool can be caddied on the wand using the provided tool clip letting you take them along for faster cleaning
The Cen-Tec 92927 central vacuum accessory package is designed to provide superior cleaning for today’s home with both carpeted and hard floor surfaces. The power nozzle is designed to provide the three features most sought in cleaning. Excellent deep down dirt recovery, excellent Grooming of the carpeted surface, and superior edge cleaning. The life time reinforced poly-V belt will provide years of reliable service without the need to routinely Replace the Drive belt. The 35 foot total control hose is the longest permitted by UL/CSA standard so you are sure to reach all areas of your home. Customers most often request a hose Sock to protect the investment in their home and furnishing and we have recognized this by pre-installing a premium Sock treated with an anti-microbial to protect you and your home environment. The universal hose end makes the 92927 compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including beam, ELECTROLUX, eureka, VacuMaid, Vacuflo, Nutone, Cyclovac, Canavac, husky, star power, Md, and imperium brands. The 14 inch wide power nozzle has a chevron agitator design shown to provide superior cleaning performance. The quiet Drive poly-V Drive system reduces vibration and noise while providing consistent power from the motor to the carpet agitator. The quiet Drive belt is set away from the edge of the nozzle to allow for brushed edge cleaning to both sides of the nozzle. A soft Bumper protects furnishing. A quick release wand system allows you to draw the wand for detail cleaning and quickly return to operation of the power nozzle. The nozzle is connected to the hose through a fully integrated telescopic electric wand.
10. Cen-Tec Systems 39497 Central Vacuum Exhaust Filter, 2-Pack
- Cen-Tec’s 39497 central vacuum exhaust filter is designed for central vacuum installations where the exhaust air from the vacuum is not vented outside the home. In these applications fine particulate can travel through the motor and be exhausted into the living space where the vacuum is stationed. The 39497 is designed to capture this fine dust so it does not settle in the space near the vacuum.
- The 39497 is a five layer HEPA 11 material designed to capture 99.997% of all particulate above one micron. It is suggested the filter be mounted after the sound muffler on the exhaust side of the vacuum. The filter has a plastic collar designed to push directly over the open end of industry standard mufflers which measure 2.20” on the outer diameter of the collar.
- The 39497 is easily installed on the exhaust muffler. The collar of the 39497 is designed to press over the outer diameter of the collar on the muffler with sufficient force to prevent it slipping out of position when exhaust air flows through the filter.
- The 39497 is designed for use with filtered central vacuum models including Electrolux, Hayden, Eureka, Cananvac, Nutone, VacuMaid filtered units, Astro Vac, MD, Cyclovac, Honeywell, Dirt Devil, Husky, NuEra, Beam and filtered units produced by Vacuflo. It is not designed to work with fully cyclonic central vacuums which are intended and recommended for venting out of doors.
This central vacuum exhaust filter is designed for use with central vacuums that are not exhausted outside. It prevents fine dust on surfaces located near the central vacuum, and the five layer filtration captures 99.997 percent of all particulate. It is easy to install and replace, and will work with most major central vacuum brands. It mounts onto exhaust silence (mufflers) and comes as a 2 pack of filters.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Central Vacuum Systems for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!