709 reviews analysed
1. Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use
- nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) at 4000 BTU = 0.044 Gal/Hr, at 9000 BTU = 0.099 Gal/Hr
- Fold-down handle
- swivel-out regulator
- connects to propane tank (not included)
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
2. Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B Little Buddy 3800-BTU Indoor Safe Propane Heater, Medium
- Indoor-safe portable propane heater for rooms up to 95 square feet. THIS UNIT IS NOT INTENDED FOR GOLF CART USE OR FOR MOTORIZED VEHICLES.
- Continuous odor-free, 45-degree heating angle. Maximum Elevation (Ft) 7000 Feet. Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Simple on/off buttons
- uses 1-pound disposable propane cylinder (not included). Run time at minimum btu and maximum btu is 5.6 hours. Do not operate heater in any moving vehicle. This heater requires a vent area of 4 square inches minimum for adequate ventilation during operation
- Low-oxygen sensor and accidental tip-over switch with auto shut-off for safety.THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
- Recommended for emergency heat, tents, campers, workshops, job sites, porches, patios, decks, garages, storage buildings, picnics, tailgate parties, construction trailers, sporting events, barns, sheds, hunting blinds, shelters and ice fishing shanties
3. ProCom PCC80V Propane Convection Heater, 80,000 BTU
- ASSEMBLED IN USA – Product is proudly assembled in the USA. Skilled American workers manufacture the parts, assemble, and test our products. Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products. Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- TECHNOLOGY – 80, 000 BTU Operates off Liquid Propane Gas, on 20/30/40/60 & 100 lb. threaded refillable gas propane cylinders Which Heats up to 1, 900 sq. ft. Area. .
- DEPENDABLE – Two (2) heat settings: Low – 40,000 BTUs / High – 80,000 BTUs
- SAFE – Push-button ignition, No electricity required!
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
This 80,000 BTU Portable Propane, LP Gas Convection Construction Heater will give you 360 degrees of Heating Radius, allowing for quick and efficient heat distribution. It heats up to 1,900 square feet or a 38′ x 50′ x 8′ area. The long lasting Construction Heater is rugged and will run 11 hours on a 20 lb. propane cylinder, and up to 22 hours on a 40 lb. propane cylinder.
•40,000 – 80,000 BTUs
•Two (2) heat settings: Low – 40,000 BTUs / High – 80,000 BTUs
•Operates on 20/30/40 & 100 lb. threaded refillable gas propane cylinders
•No electricity required!
•10 ft. hose and regulator included
•Product Dimensions: 19” H x 16” W x 16” D
•Product Weight (Without Propane Tank): 12.8 lbs.
•1 Year Limited Warranty
4. ProCom Ventless Dual Fuel Stove – 25,000 BTU, Model QNSD250T, Black
The ProCom Freestanding Dual Fuel Stove is a size that’s ideal for smaller places and is a gorgeous addition to any home. The Thermostatic Control allows you to control the heat with variable heating settings for maximum comfort and efficiency.ProCom Dual Fuel Ventless Gas Stove Model QNSD250T complements any decor. No hassling with cutting wood or hauling ashes. Dual fuel technology burns propane or natural gas.Please Note: This Item Is Not For Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Ventless heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
5. Mr. Heater Corporation MH18B Portable Propane Heater, Red
- 4, 000, 9, 000, or 18, 000 BTU per hour
- Heats up to 450 sq. ft.
- Hi-Med-Low heat settings
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE .
The most popular portable propane heater in North America. This patented radiant 4, 000-18, 000 BTU liquid propane heater connects directly to two 1 lb. cylinders and is the perfect solution for heating up to 450 Sq. Ft. Two swivel regulators give you the ability to adapt usage from disposable cylinders to a remote gas supply with the purchase of a single hose and filter. To light the unit, simply push and rotate the knob. The built in Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest. With the oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off, you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat. Great for ice fishing, emergency use, or just for in the garage.
6. Mr. Heater Corporation Vent-Free 30,000 BTU Radiant Propane Heater, Multi
- 30,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater to heat spaces up to 750 sqaure feet.
- Radiant heat burner. Ignition – Electronic
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS). CSA Certified
- Operating this heater at altitudes over 4,500 FT above sea level could cause pilot/ODS to shutdown the heater.
- Theromostat, legs and wall mounting hardware included
This Radiant 30,000 BTU Liquid Propane Vent Free heater is the perfect supplemental heating solution even on the coldest days. This heater is conveniently equipped with a thermostat for superior control of the temperature in your space. Also, with a battery powered electronic ignition, starting it is a breeze – battery included. This unit can be permanently mounted to the wall or securely fastened to the floor with included mounting brackets and fasteners. Multiple burner tiles utilize radiant heat warming your space with the power of the sun. With a factory standard Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS), rest assured this heater will provide you with years of comfortable and safe heat.*WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL THIS PRODUCT TO CANADA AND CALIFORNIA* ** Please note when operating this heater at altitudes over 4,500 FT above sea level could cause pilot/ODS to shutdown the heater.**
7. SURJUNY Patio Heater, Electric Wall-Mounted Outdoor Heater with LCD Display, Indoor/Outdoor Infrared Heater, 1500W Adjustable Thermostat, 3 Seconds Instant Warm, Waterproof IP34 Rated, W01
- 【INDOOR&OUTDOOR USE】With IP34 rated, SURJUNY patio heater is designed to be assembled both indoor and outdoor wall mounted use – perfect for home, garages, pets house and so on. Please note: it’s a kind of space heater rather a room heater and it heats the area in front of it.
- 【CONTINOUS WARMTH】Once you turn on the heater, you’ll feel instant warmth. The infrared heater uses electricity and does not output carbon dioxide, saving 30%-40% on electricity compared to a traditional heater.
- 【EASY OPERATION】Only partial assembling is required and just press the button to turn on the heater. The heater radiates heat with no odors, chemicals or fumes and warming the object or person in front of the heater rather than the front air.
- 【USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN】CE and ETL certificated, the heater is weather and dust proof IP34 rating and maintenance-free. Carbon fire tube is efficient with a long life span about 5000-5500 hours.
- 【RELIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE】Customer service responds within 24 hours
- 30-day money pay back and 12-month manufacturer replacements. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, we provide 100% service with our SURJUNY patio heater!
Need an infrared heater for your pet?
Can’t hold an outdoor party in cold winter?
Feel chilly when smoking in your patio in the winter?
HAVE A TRY!
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
SURJUNY Patio Heater
The infrared heater contains an infrared heating carbon tube and high-rated heating system that provides heat evenly. Reflective heating technology replicates the sun’s rays, producing no odors, chemicals or fumes and warming the object or person in front of the heater rather than the front air. The heat fliters UV rays and and protect your skin.
WHY CHOOSE US?
IP34 waterproof function – use it anywhere
Instant warmth – enjoy the heat as soon as you turn on the heater
Electric heater – safer and more environmentally friendly for your living condition
Voltage: AC110-120V, 50/60Hz
Dimension: 23.8 x 7.5 x 3.5 inch
Weight: 5.83 lbs
Protection Class: IP34 rating
The heater is 1500W which is the highest Watt in America. We would like to manufacture higher power like 2000 or 3000W, but we can’t. 1500W is the highest which is allowed in America. The heater is a both indoor and outdoor heater because it’s waterproof, but it’s not like a propane heater. It’s like a space heater, and it heats the space in front of it rather than the whole room. It’s will be nice when you need a cigarette in your porch or have a chat in your balcony in the cool morning and evenings. Thanks.
8. Direct Vent Propane Wall thermostatic Heater 11,000 Btu, Indoor
- WARM, ADJUSTABLE HEAT – Keep living or work spaces heated with a direct vent wall heater with room thermostat that lets you monitor your heat dispersion.
- Built-in thermostat (low – High dial) and 11,000 Btu
- STYLISH & CLEAN ENERGY – A sleek fireplace design, our direct vent gas heater produces safe, clean energy that’s economical and aesthetically pleasing.
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION – Connect our propane wall heater direct vent to a gas fitter and it will heat your living space effectively with low maintenance required. (The wallʼs thickness cannot be less than 4-1/2” (11.5 cm) nor can it exceed 12-5/8” (32 cm).)
- CERTIFIED QUALITY – Heavy-duty grill made with die-cast aluminum for more safety, Product is certified for use in the USA and Canada.
9. 47000BTU Commercial Gas Standing Patio Heater LP Propane Heater Garden Tall Outside Outdoor Heater with Wheels Cover, Hammered Bronze
- ????Easy Assembly-All parts of the patio heater present, unit well packed and undamaged. All the holes lined up well, and the bolts all fit well, the outdoor heater is easy assembly, follow the starting directions and you will finished it less than hour.
- ????Freestanding Gas Patio Heater-Propane patio heater can produce an impressive heat output of 47,000 BTU in a circle. A great heating solution and a perfect alternative to a fire pit to heat up your garden parties and keep your guests warm when the temperature starts to drop.The outdoor heater puts out a lot of heat, it’s a suggestion that start on with high but usually turn it down after the area heats up, a tank of propane lasts a couple of weeks.
- ????With Modern Design-Crafted from high-grade steel with sleek bronze hammered finish, designed to resist rust and to provide superior quality, perfectly complementing your patio furniture and outdoor decor,the gas patio heater has CSA certification.
- ????Safty-The patio heaters use 20 lbs LP Gas tank and which add weight to the Base of the gas patio heater providing much needed stability and safety during windy conditions, also you can fix the outdoor heater base on the deck by screws,The patio heater has Safety auto shut off tilt valve and Safety auto shut off when the gas run out.
- ????Multiple Place Usage-Commercial outside heater is not only ideal for the garden, it is also suitable for many places, especially in the autumn and winter, and can be seen at parties, coffee tables on the streets, parks, fishing places and drinking.We are committed to giving our customers an excellent after-sales service. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Heat output of 41,000 BTU’s
Wheel assembly included
Safety auto shut-off tilt valve
Fuel: Propane or Butane or LPG gas
Tank Housing: Dia. 356mm*660mm(H)
Control:variable control valve
The patio heater consumption rate is 10 hours using a full 20lb tank.CSA Approval
Secure the patio heater when not in use to avoid any potential damage to the patio heate
1×Hose & Regulator
1×Automatic Tilt Cut-Off Switch
1×Accessories Bag(Some Screws& Nuts,&Washers& Spanner)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Indoor Propane Heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!