Finding your suitable readers for iron on laundry marking tape is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for iron on laundry marking tape including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
716 reviews analysed
1. Writable Iron On Clothing Labels, Washer & Dryer Safe (Pack of 100)
Make sure your stuff comes back with you too with our bestselling Iron On Clothing Labels. These nifty iron on labels are laundry safe, and once they are applied correctly, they will stick like that unwanted nick name you earned in first grade. Made from the highest grade woven poly, our Iron On labels are soft on the skin, yet are tough enough to withstand the daily grind and then some. Iron On Clothing Labels are the perfect solution for daycare, kindergarten, school, camp, and nursing homes-always get back what you pack.
2. 50 Printed Iron-on Name Labels/Tags for School, Care, Nursing or Camp
These Iron-on labels are printed with the name of choice in durable ink. The tough polyester labels have an extremely hard wearing glue, and are the iron-on label of choice for many residential homes as they easily withstand boil washes. Also suitable for children’s clothing, by ironing in our printed iron-on labels your child’s uniform and sports kit can be identified easily, and PERFECT for Camp! These labels measure half an inch by two inches.
3. Airmall Compatible Label Tape Replacement for DYMO Iron-on Fabric Labels 18771, 2 Roll, to use with DYMO LT LetraTag LT-100H Printers, 1/2 Inch x 6.5 Feet (12mm X 2m), Black on White Clothes Labels
- Airmall labeling tapes replace for DYMO LetraTag 18771. Size: 1/2 inch (12mm) X 6.5 feet (2m) Each Roll. Totally 2 Pack included. Versatile Fabric Iron-on tape is easy to adhere a wide variety of fabrics and textures, including cotton, silk, wool, linen.
- Perfect for using DYMO LetraTag and LetraTag QX50 Label Makers. Including LetraTag LT-100H, LT-100T, Plus LT-100H, XM, 2000, DYMO LetraTag QX50, DYMO LetraTag XR,etc.
- Easily Identify: Airmall Compatible Iron-On Fabric labels help you easily identify personal items at Nursing Home, School, and so on.
- Washable Design: These durable fabric labels are machine washable. The suggested Ironing temperature is between 150 and 180 ℃.(302℉-356℉). Keeping waiting for 24 hours before washing the garment.
- LIFETIME QUALITY and technical support. We LOVE our customers and will always be here if you need any assistance.
Compatible with DYMO LetraTag label maker: LetraTag XR, LetraTag Plus LT100H, LetraTag Plus LT100T, LetraTag QX50
The Dymo letratag fabric tape is easy to use and apply. Easy to iron on, it takes only about 10 to 30 seconds to mark your items.
Production materials are non-toxic and harmless, skin affinity and healthy.
What you will receive: Two 1/2-inch wide x 6.5-feet long rolls white Dymo iron-on fabric labels.
1. Peel off the front of the label (the black carbon strip) to reveal your printing and then the back and place it on the fabric.
2. Set iron on medium-high temperature, no steam.
3. Put cotton (or aluminum foil) between the iron and the label, then press the hot iron down, hold for 10-30 seconds. Be careful not to move the iron back and forth.
4. Repeat 3 times, focus on the edges and corners of the label, place the fabric on a flat surface so the label can cool off without being creased.
5. Ironed labels need to be laid for 24 hours before washing.
The washable labels can be applied to:
Iron on labels for clothing nursing home
Iron on labels for clothing personalized
Iron on labels for laundry
Iron on labels for kids clothing
fabric labels for handmade items.
4. Brother Genuine P-touch TZE-FA3 Tape, 1/2" (0.47") Wide Fabric Iron-On Tape, Navy Blue on White, Can be Ironed onto Virtually Any Cotton Item, 0.47" x 9.8′ (12mm x 3M), Single-Pack, TZEFA3
- PERSONALIZE IT: Now you can personalize clothing with ease thanks to the simplicity of this easy-to-use iron-on TZeFA3 fabric label tape.
- GREAT FOR KIDS: Label clothing for school, camp, sleepovers, and more. Kids love the style, and parents love the simplicity of iron-on fabric tape that works with a variety of P-touch labelers.
- IDEAL ORGANIZATION: Iron-on fabric tape is great for organizing clothing of all types, including seasonal and special wear.
- EASY TO APPLY: The powerful adhesive in this fabric tape can easily be ironed-on into place. It stays put wash after wash, making it a great way to personalize all your stuff and make sure it sticks!
- COMPATIBLE WITH BROTHER LABEL MAKERS: PTD200, PTD210, PTD215E, PTD400, PTD400AD, PTD600, PTD600VP, PTH100, PTH110, PTP300BT, PTP700, PTP710BT, and more.
Peronsalize and protect your things with the ease of use of Brother TZE-FA3 Fabric Iron-On, Navy Blue on White label tape. Durable, water-resistant, and easy to apply, these labels are perfect for vacations, schools, camps, and much more.
Easily applies to fabric and stays put even after multiple washes. Create iron-on labels and never again wonder whose things are whose!
Compatible with the following models: GL-100, PT-1000, PT-1010, PT-1090, PT-1100, PT-1180, PT-1190, PT-1200, PT-1230PC, PT-1280, PT-128AF, PT-1290, PT-1400, PT-1500PC, PT-1700, PT-1750, PT-1800, PT-1830, PT-1880, PT-1890C, PT-1890SC, PT-1890W, PT-18R, PT-1900, PT-1950, PT-2030, PT-2100, PT-2200, PT-2300, PT-2400, PT-2430PC, PT-2600, PT-2730, PT-2730VP, PT-3600, PT-6100, PT-9500PC, PT-9600, PT-D200, PT-D201CS, PT-D210, P-touch Embellish (PT-D215E), PT-D400, PT-D400AD, PT-D400VP, PT-D450, PT-D600, PT-D600VP, PT-D800W, PT-H100, PT-H110, PT-H300, PT-H300LI, PT-H500LI, P-touch CUBE (PT-P300BT, PT-P300BTBU), PT-P700, P-touch CUBE Plus (PT-P710BT), PT-P750W, ST-1150, ST-5.
5. SINGER 00240 Heavy Duty Iron-On Fusing Web, Fabric Adhesive
- Heavy-Duty hold for mending tears in fabric and seams
- 3/4″ x 8 yds
- Iron on strip fuses two pieces of fabric
- No fuss application
- Great for hems
- Singer heavy duty iron-on fusing web is a no-sew fix that will securely bond heavier fabrics like denim, corduroy or twill that can be steam pressed
- The product is a fusible iron on adhesive web that can be used to fix hems, facings, trims, etc all without sewing
- Once the fusing web is in place fabrics are washable and can be dry cleaned
- Each package contains tape that is 8-yard long and is 3/4-inch wide
- Each package contains a heavy duty tape that is 8-yard long and is 3/4-inch wide
Also known as hem tape, SINGER Heavy Duty Iron-On Fusing Web will quickly and easily mend tears in fabric and seams. Perfect for hems, trims and facings. No sewing is necessary. With its no-fuss application, simply steam press with heat to activate and fuse. Cut fusing web to the size needed. Conveniently fuses two pieces of fabric together.
6. Label Weavers 36 Woven Sew-on Name Tapes/Tags for School/Camp/Care Home
7. Iron On Clothing Labels- Personalized with Your Name!
8. Avery No-Iron Fabric Labels, Washer & Dryer Safe, Handwrite, 1/2 x 1-3/4 Pack of 54 (40720)
9. 36 personalized clothing labels, clothes name labels. Iron-on Fabric Labels to Mark Your Clothes. Ideal for Children’s School Uniform, Kids School. Customizable labels.
- ECOLOGICAL LABELS: ideal for children’s skin. 70% polyester, 30% cotton, . Without lead
- Perfect for labeling jackets, t-shirts, hats, backpacks and more
- Iron on label: it takes only about to 15 seconds to mark your clothes. It will stay on even in the washing machine or dryer Labels withstand multiple washing machine and dryer cycles. GUARANTEED!
- Resistant up to 140ºF, washing machine and dryer.
- It will stay on even in the washing machine or dryer.
100 personalized Iron-on Fabric Labels to mark your children’s clothes. Clothing name labels. Very easy to apply on all types of garments. These name tags allow you to mark all your children’s clothes and differentiate it in school or school. You can differentiate jackets, sweaters, gowns, uniforms, all kinds of garments without exception. Very recommended.
Our custom fabric labels are made with the best materials and are ideal for children’s skin since we use a sophisticated solvent-free ink transfer system that guarantees their long life and that are certified as eco-labels.
EASY TO USE:
It takes only about to 15 seconds to mark your clothes. Cut the label roll name, heat your iron at full power. Put the label on top of the garment, add a piece of fine cloth on top, and apply the iron at maximum power.
Our thermo-adhesive name tags are very resistant, so you can put them in the washing machine at a maximum temperature of 140ºF and dryer. Labels withstand multiple washing machine and dryer cycles.
GUARANTEED! 70% polyester, 30% cotton.
It’s so easy, fast and convenient!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Iron On Laundry Marking Tape for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!