We spent many hours on research to finding laundry drier balls, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best laundry drier balls, you should not miss this article. laundry drier balls coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 laundry drier balls by our suggestions
978 reviews analysed
1. Wool Dryer Balls by Smart Sheep 6-Pack, XL Premium Reusable Natural Fabric Softener
- Set of 6 Original Smart Sheep 100% Premium New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls (no fillers, don’t settle for knock-offs, we strive to stay ahead of competition by offering exceptional quality and customer service)
- Softens Laundry Naturally— No Chemicals or Synthetics Used (great for those with sensitive skin &
- Shortens Drying Time (use 3 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large)
- Extra-Large (larger than a tennis ball,) Handmade, Eco-friendly, Saves Energy
- Lasts for a Thousand-Plus Loads, Replaces Dryer Sheets &
- Liquid Fabric Softeners, Saves Money. (A healthy, petroleum-free alternative to plastic dryer steamer balls)
2. Wool Dryer Balls – Natural Fabric Softener, Reusable, Reduces Clothing Wrinkles and Saves Drying Time. The Large Dryer Ball is a Better Alternative to Plastic Balls and Liquid Softener. (Pack of 6)
- Reusable Wool Dryer Balls are a gentler alternative to plastic hedgehog dryer balls as seen on TV
- Dryer lint balls will reduce wrinkles, lint of clothes and the need to iron your laundry
- All-natural, healthy chemical-free organic alternative to liquid fabric softeners and dryer sheets
- Extra-Large Dryer Ball, Eco-friendly, Save Energy, Premium New Zealand Clothes Dryer Wool Balls
- Reduce appliance usage and electricity bills with dryer balls by shortening drying time up to 25%
3. Wool Dryer Balls 6-Pack XL Laundry Dryer Balls Reusable Natural Fabric Softener New Zealand Organic Wool Handmade Reduce Wrinkles & Shorten Drying Time by WANTELL (White, XL)
- Pack of 6 XL Wool Dryer Balls Plus One Cotton Laundry Bag – Pack of 6 XL non-whiten diameter 2.9 inch laundry dryer balls. Plus one bonus cotton laundry bag, you can hold your laundry by it or go shopping with it. It will be more convenient.
- Organic Wool and Hand Made – 100% New Zealand natural wool hand made wool dryer balls, carefully hand made, chemicals free, no synthetics, hypoallergenic, won’t harm your skin. WANTELL wool dryer balls, reduce wrinkles and shorten drying time, a better choice than dryer sheets, liquid fabric softeners, and plastic dryer balls.
- Save Energy Time and Money & Less Noise – With our WANTELL natural fabric softener, save your drying time up to 20-40%. Plus one pack dryer ball weigh 1.41 oz, very light, they will bounce around in your dryer very gently. Less noise than plastic balls and tennis balls.
- Reusable – The wool dryer balls could last 1000+ loads, better than the disposable dryer sheets, save the environment also eco-friendly. We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction, if not, please contact us by e-mail, we will solve that for you.
- Perfect Gift – Pack of 6 XL dryer balls, perfect gift for Christmas, Thanksgiving, housewarming, baby showers, Mother’s day, Father’s day, and bridal showers, and weddings.
When you first use them, they may shed some fuzzy wool on the clothes, that’s very natural. Please wash the fuzzy wool off before use. Or after several use, they will disappear.
You may notice variations in size, color and texture because they are handmade, that’s very natural. Please don’t worry.
Over-drying may increase static cling, try to dry shorter time to prevent static cling.
When you want to dry your laundry, place your laundry and wool dryer balls together in the dryer, then turn on your dryer, you will be get more fluffy and neat laundry out of the dryer.
If you load small or medium laundry, you can place 3-4 balls, if you load bigger laundry, you can place 5-6 balls for better use. We suggest do not dry great big loads of laundry at one time.
Only dry loads that are small or medium sized.
You can dry clothes, towels, sheets, blankets, jackets, and more with our WANTELL dryer balls.
If you want, you can add some essential oil in the wool dryer balls before use, then you will get more fragrant clothes.
How the wool dryer balls work:
You place the wool dryer balls along with your laundry into the dryer, the balls will get in between your laundry after you turn on the dryer. They will separate your laundry and let more hot air get in between, will let the laundry dry more faster and also they can suck the evaporated water of the dryer and the water of your clothes.
6 X Wool Dryer Balls
1 x Cotton Laundry Bag
4. Friendsheep Organic Eco Wool Dryer Balls – 6 Pack – 100% Handmade, Fair Trade, Organic, No Lint – Premium Quality
- PERFECT FOR BABIES AND SENSITIVE SKIN. Made of 100% pure New Zealand wool (no cheap fillers!!), organic, chemical free, fragrance free, hypoallergenic. FOR SAVVY MOMS that know that dryer sheets leave behind harmful chemicals that will reduce the absorbency of cloth diapers, reusable bed pads, cloth menstrual pads, and ruin waterproof layers.
- SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! Eco-friendly and reusable for 1000+ loads each ball. Leaves your laundry NATURALLY SOFT, reduces wrinkles and static cling, without harming your laundry with synthetic chemicals like PVC or tennis balls. Plus, helps you reduce drying time by 20-40%. NO LINT! Perfect for dark, white, and colored loads.
- HAND MADE IN NEPAL and NOT IN CHINA (like most other brands!). Carefully needle felted by hand in ethical working conditions by women of underprivileged communities. Traditionally hand made and sun dried, no chemicals or tricks to accelerate production. Fair wages and care for the environment. No unfair, forced, or child labor, ever!
- THE PERFECT ECO-FRIENDLY ALL OCCASION GIFT. Beautifully packaged. For a unique and fun laundry, baby showers, bridal showers, housewarming, mother’s day, for your best friends, or a college kid about to start his own laundry. Comes in a beautiful and handy BONUS organic cotton gift bag, with an instruction manual full of eco-friendly tips.
- CHOOSE WISELY! These set will last you for several years so don’t save on quality, get the best! 100% pure New Zealand wool, traditionally hand made in Nepal, organic and fairly traded, then packaged with passion and care by stay at home moms here in the USA. GIVE YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES THE GIFT OF FRIENDSHEEP!
5. Budieggs Wool Dryer Balls Organic XL 6-Pack, 100% New Zealand Chemical Free Fabric Softener for 1000+ Loads, Baby Safe & Hypoallergenic, Reduce Wrinkles & Shorten Drying Time Naturally
- ★ CARE YOUR SKIN-No Chemials,No Allergy!100% Premium New Zealand Wool,NO FILLERS, NO CHEMICALS, NO SYNTHETICS! Our organic dryer balls care your family in a green,safe&
- eco-friendly way with love!
- ★ CARE YOUR FABRICS-Fluffy,fragrant and luxurious experience for softening fabrics,reducing wrinkles,twisting,tangling,lint&
- pet hair!
- ★ CARE YOUR BILL-No repeated cost on liquid softener&
- dryer sheets,gentlely lower bouncing noise than plastic balls,cutting drying time in a creative way!
- ★ CARE YOUR TASTE-Enjoy your favorite smell with essential oil (lavender, lemon ect).
- ★ CARE YOUR LOVE-A considerate gift with love:baby showers, mother’s day, father’s day, bridal showers, weddings, christmas, college graduation, housewarming, teacher appreciation,and more!
6. Kitchow Organic Dark Wool Dryer Balls, 8-Pack — Made for Drying Colors/Darks — Natural Ecofriendly Fabric Softener — Reusable Dryer Sheets for Infants
- FOR DRYING DARKS/COLORS: These natural dark wool dryer balls help eliminate static from your dark and colored clothing so you can skip harsh chemicals from fabric softeners or overly-fragranced dryer sheets.
- PURE, NATURAL SCENT: Your clothes will smell amazingly fresh and clean thanks to our unscented, 100% pure wool dryer balls. No more perfumes or dyes to stifle your pure, natural scent.
- ECOFRIENDLY CHOICE: Unlike dryer sheets that continually need to be thrown away after every use, our reusable wool fabric softener balls help you save money, reduce waste and keep your clothes even softer and smelling good than before.
- HYPOALLERGENIC: The best part of our dryer balls is that they’re made from 100% natural wool, which means they’re hypoallergenic and safe on skin and clothes. This makes them perfect for drying infant or baby clothes.
- PET SAFE: Dog and cat owners, these dryer balls will dramatically reduce the amount of hair left on your clothes after drying.
Switching to wool dryer balls can save you time, money, energy and the environment!
Have you ever pulled a warm shirt out of the dryer ready to wear it before work or school only to find out it’s so static-filled that you couldn’t pull it off your body with a team of wild horses? Annoying, isn’t it? That’s why you need Kitchow Pure Wool Dryer Balls. These organic, natural dryer sheet alternatives keep your clothes looking new and smelling fresh, but they also protect your skin because they’re hypoallergenic.
Using them is even easier, because you can just throw them in the dryer with wet laundry and the combination of wool and circulating air will dry your laundry up to 45% faster. Choose dryer balls that are safe for the environment, safe for your baby’s skin, save the environment and save you money. Get yours today and see the difference yourself!
Do you use cloth diapers? Fabric softeners and dryer sheets contain chemicals that will build up in your diapers, creating residues that reduce absorbency. This set of 8 wool dryer balls will gently soften your cloth diapers, reduce static, and save your baby from harmful toxins and chemicals as well!
- Natural dark New Zealand Wool, leaves no lint
- Made to dry your dark, black and colored loads
- Reduces drying time by up to 45%
- Saves money and the environment
- Great at removing pet hair – If you have cats or dogs you’ll notice a dramatic reduction in the amount of hair left on your fabrics after drying.
- Reusable and Soft on Clothes
- 100% Organic Wool from New Zealand
- Easy on Newborn Skin
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
Protect your skin and your clothes with super soft wool dryer balls from Kitchow; click “Add to Cart” above to get yours today.
7. Whitmor Dryer Balls – Eco Friendly Fabric Softener Alternative (Set of 4)
- Tumbles in the dryer to lift and separate laundry, allowing hot air to flow more efficiently
- made from non-toxic materials
- Natural alternative to fabric softeners
- dryer balls cut waste and reduce need for chemicals
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches
- Helps eliminate wrinkles, twisting, and tangling of clothes
- Soft spikes massage fabrics to naturally fluff up and soften
- Eliminates static cling
- prevents clothes from rubbing against each other
- Whitmor’s Service Guarantee – we stand by our products, if you have any problems, contact us for help
8. OHOCO Wool Dryer Balls 6 Pack XL, Organic Natural Wool for Laundry, Fabric Softening – Anti Static, Baby Safe, No Lint, Odorless and Reusable Gray
- ✅MAKE LAUNDRY EASIER – These Felted Wool Dryer Balls make changes to how you do laundry to live a healthy and eco-friendly lifestyle. They bounce around in the dryer and make your clothes dry faster and become softer.
- ✅SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN – These Eco Dryer Balls are made from all natural wool of New Zealand sheep. Different with commercial fabric softeners and dryer sheets, these wool dryer balls are chemical-free and odorless. Safe for baby clothes.
- ✅SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY – By decreasing drying time up to 25%, these small dryer balls save time for more important things and save your money on utility bills. They are renewable and last 1,000+ loads.
- ✅DRY IN A NATURAL WAY – Use the white balls for light clothes and gray ones for dark clothes. As they tumble, the dryer balls fluff your laundry, reduce wrinkles and pummel the laundry to make it softer and won’t affect the absorbency.
- ✅REDUCE LINT OR STATIC CLING – The wool dryer balls are well felted and create less friction against your laundry fibers, leading to less static and a softer load. 3 to 4 balls for regular loads and 6 or more balls for large loads. Don’t over-drying and get a static-free load.
9. Laundry Dryer Balls – Clothes Will Come Out Soft, Fluffy, Fewer Wrinkles and Less Static Cling. A Natural and Better Alternative to Fabric Softener. Reduce Drying Time and Save on Energy. (Set of 4)
- REDUCE DRYING TIME: Dryer balls lift and separate laundry allowing the hot air to flow more efficiently so loads dry faster.
- SAVE MONEY: Shorter drying times lower utility costs. Dryer balls also replace the need to buy expensive fabric softener.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Dryer balls are reusable and save energy. Additionally, they reduce the need for chemicals.
- ELIMINATE THE NEED FOR FABRIC SOFTENER: Small spikes on the dryer balls massage fabrics. Towels come out soft and fluffy, while wrinkles are reduced.
- EASY TO USE: Simple and efficient, just toss them into the dryer along with your laundry. Reuse again and again.
Save time and money while protecting the environment merely by replacing your everyday fabric softener with these innovative dryer balls. Simple, efficient and easy to use, these dryer balls can add multiple savings to your laundry routine. Just toss them into the dryer along with your laundry. As they tumble around inside the machine, the dryer balls will lift and separate your towels, linens and clothing. The hot air in the dryer will be able to flow more efficiently and the time it takes to dry a load will be decreased significantly. A shorter drying time means less energy usage and costs. Additionally, the small spikes on these dryer balls massage fabrics. No need to use expensive, chemical laden fabric softeners. Dryer balls are the eco-friendly alternative. When these dryer balls are used, towels come out soft and fluffy, while wrinkles and creases are notably reduced. Additionally, they are reusable, so you can save money while reducing waste. Economical, environmentally conscious and efficient, these dryer balls will revolutionize the way you do laundry.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laundry Drier Balls for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!