Nowadays, there are so many products of portable propane cooktop 2 burner in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for portable propane cooktop 2 burner in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings portable propane cooktop 2 burner which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
982 reviews analysed
1. Gas ONE New GS-3400P Dual Fuel Portable Propane & Butane Camping and Backpacking Gas Stove Burner with Carrying Case (Gold)
- DUEL FUEL – Compatible with both butane (Fuel not included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included), Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16.4 oz , Propane converter Regulator Included, **With Propane connect the adapter hose to the stove first before connecting to the 16 oz Propane tank***
- PIEZO ELECTRIC IGNITION – Piezo-electric ignition that eliminates the use for lighter/matches in order to ignite flame, No need for lighters or matches with this stove
- EASY TO USE – Our GS-3400P is easy to use with adjustable heat dial and piezo-electric ignition ***Great for Camping, Backpacking and Emergency Preparedness***
- SAFETY FEATURES – Built in Pressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System and Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism (butane), Will eject cartridge when irregular pressure is detected
- NOTES – Flame supervision that does not allow for the flow of fuel until flame is ignited (propane) *If you can not find butane canister near you, with our GS-3400P you can always use propane cylinder instead or vice versa. *OUTDOOR USE ONLY*
Price Zone dba J&S International is a company that specializes in camping and outdoor recreation products under our brand, Gas One. We are a leading manufacturer of portable outdoor cookers, burners, and other general kitchenware products. With UL and CSA certification, we provide high quality and safe products at competitive prices for the U.S. market. We, at Price Zone, strive to create products that are safe, functional, and convenient from the customer’s perspective. Price Zone has been in business for 18 years and it has grown into an established company with customers all over the U.S. as well as overseas.
2. Coleman Classic Propane Stove
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
About Coleman More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
3. Camp Chef MS2HP Mountain Camping Series Outdoor Cooking 2 Burner High Pressure Camp Stove
- HIGH POWER- uses 2 highly efficient stainless burners, total output 40,000 BTU
- EASY TO TRANSPORT- Only 12lbs, folding 3 sided windscreen, two clasp lid lock, convenient handle
- EASY TO CLEAN- stainless drip tray is designed for durability and easy cleaning
- MULTI USE- Matchless ignition, comes with fitting for 1lb disposable bottles, can be adapted to use with larger bulk tanks
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- the features you need to make your cooking better and backed by a one year warranty
Camp Chef: The Way to Cook Outdoors
Don’t be fooled by its size, the Everest 2 Burner Stove packs a lot of power under the hood. Two high-pressure 20,000 BTU burners pump out all the heat you’ll need to handle your cooking needs and feed your family. A matchless ignition systems fires up the Everest quickly and easily. The nickel-coated steel cooking grate is strong and built to hold your pots, griddles, and skillets. Locking lid and handle allow the Mtn. Series to transport easily. Lightweight and compact means you can take it with you on all of your adventures.
– Two 20,000 BTU burners
– Three-sided wind barrier
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials
– Matchless ignition
– Stainless steel drip tray for easy clean up
– Powerful burners fight windy conditions
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Convenient carry handle
– Regulator adaptor for a 1-lb. propane cylinder include (can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks using HRDSP)
– Dimentions: 13.5″ L x 23.5″ W x 4″ H
– Total Output: 40,000 BTU/hr
– Weight: 12 lbs.
– Warranty: One Year
Two high output propane burners put out a fierce 20,000 BTUs each.
Somehow, food just tastes better in the great outdoors. It’s with this in mind that Camp Chef created a wide-ranging line of camping cookware designed to combine the versatility and cook quality of patio grilling with the portability of traditional camp stoves.
The Everest Stove is built for maximum packability without sacrificing cooking performance. Its two high output burners put out 20,000 BTUs of heat each. Match-less ignition offers a convenient touch, and a stainless steel drip tray makes for easy cleanup.
When it’s time to strike camp, the entire unit folds down to a compact size. The stove measures 23.5 by 4.25 by 13.5 inches (W x H x D), and was featured in the 2011 Woodall’s Camping Life Gear Guide as one of the publication’s recommended “things to get you started camping and having fun outdoors.”
Camp Chef stoves and grills include a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
4. Gas One Two Burner Propane Stove Outdoor High Pressure Propane 2 Burner [UPGRADED] 150,000 BTU with 0-20 PSI High Pressure Adjustable Regulator and Steel Braided Hose
- PROPANE DOUBLE BURNER FOR OUTDOOR COOKING Equipped with two burner heads, each exuding 75,000 BTU (for a total of 150,000 BTU), Gas One’s Double Burner provides extreme heat for various different cooking scenarios. From tailgating to catering, this burner stands out for those looking for a little more range in their heat
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION STOVE Built sturdy and designed to last, the B-5000 demonstrates the needed combination of power and control. Along with its rugged body, the Double Burner comes with detachable legs to make portability convenient and easy to compartmentalize
- ADJUSTABLE 0-20 PSI REGULATOR WITH STEEL BRAIDED HOSE Long lasting and reliably durable, the B-5000 comes with an adjustable high pressure 0-20 PSI steel braided regulator that allows for a secure source of gas flow
- INDVIDUAL HEAT DIAL PER BURNER The portable burner is supplied with two individual heat dials to control each specific flame. From simmering meat to boiling water, adjust the burners flame to meet your precise need
- CSA LISTED REGULATOR Certified by CSA, the Double Burner’s regulator ensures a safe cooking experience by monitoring the propane gas flow and disallowing further leakage when internal or external issues are detected.
Our high-pressure burner is the best choice for anyone who has more in mind than the average fried egg. The b-5000 double Burner comes with multiple features that make it worthy of any project, such as a cast-iron build that ensures its durability. The burner also has removable Legs, making it easy to store & carry your stove to wherever you go. Along with the legs, A foolproof heat dial will help you set your burner to whichever mode of heat you wish. At Gas One, Safety is first— this burner comes with a csa-approved regulator & heat Resistant hose Made of steel-braid! Goingup to 150, 000 BTU, this stove offers limitless adventures.
5. Camp Chef EX60LW Explorer 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Modular Cooking Stove
- THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start; mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- 2-PATENTED ALUMINUM BURNERS- Highly efficient “blue flame” burners with output of 30,000 BTU each. Connects to a bulk tank with included regulator and can be adapted (part sold separately) to disposable propane bottles or natural gas.
- FITS 14″ SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory. Adjust air shutter open until burner shows blue flame
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE- Features 448 square inches of cooking space for groups of all sizes, a 3-sided windscreen, and appliance-style knobs for easy heat adjustment. Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out
Whether you’re enjoying mother nature’s finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chef’s rugged two burner Explorer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
Why Camp Chef?
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you’re cooking outdoors or need to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with the Explorer 2 Burner Stove you will be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove.
– Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
– Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
– Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
– Durable, rugged design built to last
– Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
– Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″
– Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
– Cooking Height: 29″
– Total Output: 60,000 BTU
– Weight: 36 lbs.
Camp Chef Explorer 2-Burner Stove
Rely on the rugged Explorer to provide you with the cooking power you need. Two 30,000 BTU burners cook perfectly for camping, hunting, scouting, and just about any of your outdoor cooking needs. Cast aluminum burners resist rust and reduce weight while the burner drums focus heat upwards to give you more power. A three-sided windscreen will help protect your flame and radiate heat back to cook your food better. Its rugged construction is built to last. Legs adjust to accommodate uneven ground and remove for mobility and storage.
One of the uses for this stove is emergency preparedness. We feel it’s very important that all households have at least a 72 hour kit and some food storage. One 20 lb tank (not included) can get you 15 hours of cooking time. If disaster strikes, you’ll be ready.
- Two 30,000 BTU burners<>
- Three-sided windscreen<>
- Adjustable heat-control dials<>
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included<>
- Removable legs for portability<>
- Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″<>
- Cooking Area: 464 sq. in. <>
- Cooking Height: 29″<>
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU<>
- Weight: 31 lbs. <>
- Warranty: One Year<>
6. Basecamp Double Burner Angle Iron Camping Stove, Black
- Length: 14.88, Width: 19.88, Weight (Lbs): 12.45. Adjustable legs to achieve level cooking surface on uneven terrain
- Recommended for hunting blinds, deer stands, camping, rv, fishing, hunt camps, tailgating, patio, sporting events, beach, beer brewing, canning, clam bakes and boiling. Outdoor use only
7. Outbound Camping Stove | Portable Propane Gas Stove 2 Burners | Perfect Camp Stove for Backpacking, Camping, Fishing, and Outdoor Cooking
- DURABLE CHROME PLATED STEEL: Our double burner propane stove is made from steel that can withstand high temperatures and weight, also includes a stainless-steel drip tray making it ideal for campsite cooking
- COMPACT, PORTABLE, COLLAPSIBLE: The portable design of our camping stove is perfect for camping. Folds down into a case with handle for extremely easy storing, carrying, and travel. Dimensions are as follows: 18.5″ L x 11″ W x 3.5″ H – The cooking surface is: 15″ L x 9.5″ W
- STURDY DESIGN WITH WIND BLOCK PANELS: The wind block panels shield burners from wind, and the sturdy steel design can easily handle extreme outdoor conditions. Comes with propane attachment
- ADJUSTABLE BURNER: 2 Adjustable control valves give you precise temperature control for 2 temperature zones. Offering up to 20,000 BTUs both sides heat up quickly and efficiently and supply even heat distribution
- 100% RISK FREE WARRANTY: 1-year limited warranty, so you can feel secure and confident in your purchase. You can count on us and our amazing customer service team to take care of you, and to get you back outdoors and Outbound
8. Gas ONE GS-3900P New Dual Fuel Propane or Butane Portable Stove with Brass Burner Head, Dual Spiral Flame 15,000 BTU Gas Stove with Convenient Carrying Case Most Powerful Heat Output Stove
- 15,000BTU MOST POWERFUL STOVE IN THE MARKET – Compatible with both butane (Fuel not included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included) / Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16.4 oz (Propane adaptor hose Included) **With Propane connect the adapter hose to the stove first before connecting to the 16 oz Propane tank***
- PIEZO-ELECTRIC IGNITION – that eliminates the use for lighter/matches in order to ignite flame
- EASY TO USE – Our GS-3900P is easy to use with adjustable heat dial and piezo-electric ignition ***Great for Camping, Backpacking and Emergency Preparedness***
- SAFETY FEATURES – Built in Pressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System and Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism
- WINDBLOCKER – With Heavy duty Windblocker 4 corners of the burner head, It eliminates stove from turning off from the wind
9. Coleman Triton+ Propane Camping Stove
- Portable camping stove built for reliable performance in windy conditions
- 22,000 total BTU of cooking power over 2 independently adjustable burners
- Adjustable Wind Block pan supports offer wind protection for 10-in. and 12-in. pans
- Instastart push-button ignition with PerfectFlow heat-distribution technology
- Built for easy cleaning with chrome-plated grate and rust-resistant aluminum cooktop
With powerful burners and a wind-blocking design, the Coleman Triton+ Propane Stove gives you the ability to make family meals in windy conditions. The two independently adjustable burners combine for 22,000 BTUs of cooking power, and PerfectHeat technology ensures the burners deliver steady and even heat with efficient fuel use. This propane stove has adjustable Wind Block pan supports that provide wind protection while giving you the stovetop space to use a 12-inch and a 10-inch pan at the same time. PerfectFlow pressure control keeps the fuel stream steady for consistent burner performance, and starting up this propane gas stove is a snap with Instastart push-button ignition. Built for toughness and reliability, this portable camping stove features a heavy-duty lid latch for security in transport. The durable chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning, and the aluminized steel cooktop resists rust for years of reliable use.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Portable Propane Cooktop 2 Burner for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!