892 reviews analysed
1. Laboy Glass Vacuum Cold Trap 2-Part with 10 mm Serrated Hose 200mm Length Below The 24/40 Joint for Schlenk Line Organic Chemistry Lab Glassware
- DESIGN—-This is a two-piece design vacuum cold trap,the connections on the uppper parts are with serrated hose connection,The center tube with 10mm hose connections for easy connection to a vacuum gas manifold bank tubes which are also with 10mm hose connections.The serration hose connection on the side tube have an O.D.of 13mm at the smallest serration and 16mm at the largest serration. The lower part is a thick wall round bottom tube with standard taper outer joint.
- USE—-It is used to place between the experimental apparatus and the vacuum source to protect the vacuum pump,pump oil,pump pipe from contamination and the potentially damaging effects of the material,protect people who must work on the vacuum lines,prevent vapors from being emitted back into the reaction system.In a schlenk line,the vacuum trap is usually connected to the vacuum bank of the vacuum gas manifold
- DIMENSIONS—–This vacuum trap has 24/40 joints to assemble the two parts together, The O.D of the outer body is 30mm,the outer body below the joint is 200mm,the O.D.of the inner and side tube is 10mm.
- HEAVY WALL —This lab glassware is heavy-wall designed , made by hand-blowing according to ASTM E438 ,made of high-quality borosilicate glass and annealed at 800 degree Celsius ,can be heated directly in an open flame and can withstand typical laboratory thermal variations in Chemistry processes like heating and cooling,durable and reusable.
- 100% 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply return for a full refund, no questions asked. You have nothing to lose.Please also kindly understand glassware is fragile, even if we pack them carefully,it may be broken during the shipment ,if you receive the items in broken status,don’t hesitate to contact us ,we will arrange free replacement or full refund.
Vacuum trap, also called cold trap, is used to condense all vapors except the permanent gases into a liquid or solid. With joint for easy removal of condense. Serrated hose connections for side tube have an O.D. Of 13mm at the smallest serration and 16mm at the largest serration. Center tube hose connection is always 10mm for easy connection to manifold bank tubes which are also with 10mm hose connection. Laboy glass flasks are heavy wall designed, made by hand-blowing to ensure uniform wall thickness, made of high-quality borosilicate glass and annealed at 800 degree Celsius, can be heated directly in an open flame and can withstand typical laboratory thermal variations in Chemistry processes like heating and cooling.
2. StonyLab Glass Vacuum Cold Trap with 10 mm Serrated Hose, 200 mm Length Below The 24/40 Joint
Why Choose StonyLab?
1. The StonyLab means high-quality products for reasonable prices.
2. We boast excellent customer service with a high satisfaction rating, with our team of representatives ready to assist you Monday to Friday, from 9:30AM to 5:30PM Eastern Time.
3. We pack and ship your orders directly from our US-based warehouse within 24 business hours, and tracking information will be provided to you as soon as it’s available.
3. Foxx Life Sciences 302-2101-FLS Vactrap, 2L +1L Vacuum Bottle, HDPE, 53mm VersaCap w/Two 1/4inch HB and sealable Vent Port, Secondary Container, Bleach Compatible, 1EA
4. 24/40 80MM cold trap main body length 250mm
5. 24/40 50MM cold trap main body length 100mm
6. Laboy Glass Vacuum Cold Trap 2-Parts with #15 O-Ring Joint & 45/50 Taper Joint for Schlenk Line Organic Chemistry Lab Glassware
7. 65MM cold trap 24/40 main body length 200mm
8. Gast Vacuum Trap 8 Oz 1/4 NPT Sp AA672K
‘ Vac Trap 8 Oz 1/4 Npt Sp Aa672K ‘
9. Chemglass CG-4529-02 Series CG-4529 Vacuum Trap Complete, 1000 mL Capacity, Fits 4300 mL Dewar Flask, 340 mm Height, 130 mm Width
10. Bel-Art Polypropylene Vacuum Traps with Polypropylene Caps; 100ml (Pack of 6) (F19919-0000)
- Polypropylene vacuum trap protects vacuum sources from contaminants
- Polypropylene construction is chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof and autoclavable at 121 degrees C (250 degrees F)
- 100mL tube volume
- Inlet and outlet fit 7.9mm (5/16″) inner diameter (I.D.) tubing
- Includes six 32 x 160mm (H x W) vacuum traps with caps
Bel-Art Scienceware 199190000 polypropylene vacuum trap protects vacuum sources from contaminants. Polypropylene construction is chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof and autoclavable at 121 degrees C (250 degrees F). The trap has a 100mL capacity with inlet and outlet ports that fit 7.9mm (5/16″) inner diameter (I.D.) tubing. The set includes six 32 x 160mm (H x W) vacuum traps with caps. (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right.) Bel-Art Products manufactures scientific products, including labware, testing equipment, and safety supplies, under the Bel-Art and Scienceware brands. The company, founded in 1946, is headquartered in Wayne, NJ. Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Scienceware for their sample handling needs. Sold worldwide, Bel-Art and H-B Instrument brand laboratory supplies include over 5,000 items from safety wash bottles to fume hoods, thermometers, racks, desiccators, hydrometers, ice buckets, scoops and spoons. Custom calibration services, plastic molding, specialty coatings and wire manufacturing are also available. Wilmad-LabGlass brand laboratory glassware complements Bel-Art and H-B Instrument with over 7000 items including NMR and EPR consumables and specialty glassware, as well as custom fabrication for individual glassware, glass repair services and OEM glass parts. SP Scienceware is a division of Warminster, PA based SP Industries which also include SP Scientific laboratory, thermal management, and pharmaceutical production equipment and SP Ableware aids for daily living.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Cold Trap for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!